Author Topic: Rant about idiots thread  (Read 45185 times)

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
Re: Rant about idiots thread
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 03:23:27 am »
Mm, yes. I mean, not everything about this game is bad (I know that lots of work was put into it). But just the new people that came in...it feels like half the IT community was lost to them. :/ No offense to newcomers though, because I know you aren't all like that. Just...most of them are like that now.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 05:02:45 am »
I hated paragraph rp'ing but you didnt see me jumping in and making poorly done rps. I asked for tips and private practice with someone so I wouldnt embarrass myself by joining this elite rp with nicely done posts and loads of imagination.

Hey, I remember that!

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 07:54:04 am »
/lolsatTeal

Oh how about the packs? And Pack-stealers?

Otay I was wandering around with my friends, and as a joke we started a pack. It grew and it grew and it grew, till we had like 50 members. I was really proud and my other two friends joined, so I left them in charge so I could look for a clear space. Before I knew it, my friends whispered me. They were panicked and told me someone had told them I whispered them and we were going to the island. My friends told them no, and only a few believed them. I got really angry and told them to stop, that the other person was lieing. I kicked him from the group and before I knew it, only my friends and 5 others remained.

Someone later came to me and told me they were sorry, they really didn't know. He explained to be the person who 'stole' my group was always looking for attention. The person who came to me told me that he left because of the way they spoke about me.

I mean come on! Get a life >C

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 04:44:38 pm »
hmm
im not really a ranter (lol)
so ill make it short.
1. mate beggers (wont leave ppl alone.. even if it was in the middle of RP)
2. parent beggers (please.. i wont be your daddy... no is no!)
3. disrespectful kids (hate them... come up to you, swear their head off, or "buttswing" on you...)
4. ppl advertising their pack as realistic.. then in the next moment i join i see the following:
a. power playing
b. sparkle wolves and cats...
c. it turns out the ppl there dont even have an idea of what is realistic and what is not. (for example i joined a realistic lion rp... first it was okay then.. suddenly 2 weeks old cub kills a zebra...etc)
5. territory claiming (well.. if they start to swear at me... i just sit there or lay there sleepin...)
6. chat addicts!! >.< (pls... this is a RP game.. then quit chatting and play!get msn or something... honestly.. the whole bonfire island is full with chatters... you come in and say: whoa so many ppl, ill have many ppl to rp with!.... then you sit there for 2 hours because you cant find a rp group.
7. did i mention powerplay? (ooooh lets not even talk about that... fight fair or dont even start with it.

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 04:48:17 pm »
*Ahem* *points to the post above*

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 05:12:42 pm »
The only thing I don't agree with in Garg's post is the chatting. It's an MMORPG, of course there's gonna be chatting. If it bothers you that much, turn all your chats off except the one you're RPing in or go to a private map. The rest, I completely agree with.

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 05:16:50 pm »
yes, mmorpg...
but where is the rp part?
honestly... i rarely see rps anymore...

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 05:17:43 pm »
Well, remember, this game is just a giant chat room, not alot of rps are gonna go on.

It's starting to be like imvu .-. xD

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 05:21:35 pm »
Just cause it has "RPG" in the title.. doesn't necessarily mean it has to be /all/ RP.. but I see RPs going on all the time, especially in Fluorite and Bonfire. And I always see those become successful.

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 05:21:51 pm »
*ahem* May I add something?

-Rapists...pissess...me...off...
One time, I was playing with my demonic char, Dark Robin. All alone in The Temple of Dreams, practicing my Role playing with myself by posting sentences. "She lied on the ground, paws crossed..." something among those lines. Minutes later, a lioness comes up. They were down there, so I ignored them and continued with my self RP. They come up and MOUNTED on her, buttswining. Now at this point, I stated she was asleep and ignoring everything around her. Few seconds later,  "her mate" or some guy came up and the lioness instantly ran off.

" 'scuse my whore of a friend." He said.

-teh, some friend.... I made Darkie respond with a scoff (take note, she's having anger management...she has a very short temper). They left.

After being alone for another few minutes, the same lioness returned and MOUNTED on Dark Robin AGAIN. Haven't you had enough? You're lucky I held her back or she would've killed you out of blind fury (not in a power-playing way, but in a profane type of way...in other words, cursing and swearing. Not her fault, she has a short temper that is hard to control).

-In a nutshell, FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO OTHER THAN CHEEP LAUGHS ON RAPING PEOPLE! I don't normally block people, but I will eventually because my tolerance is minimizing.

Ayyy~