Author Topic: Rant about idiots thread  (Read 45189 times)

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Re: Rant about idiots thread
« Reply #220 on: March 03, 2013, 02:57:29 am »
Here's my rant...

People who think they are better than everyone else because they are perfectly "literate". I once saw these two characters out in Bonfire Island and they kept posting on how "illiterate" everyone around them was. I bet they were doing it just to start a fight.

The screenshot explains it all. Names were censored to protect the identities of the trolls and the other players.
I would have posted more on what the trolls said, but it was too explicit.
:o

Wow. In the end, nobodys going to want to rp with those jerks except other jerks. They are probably very lonely on FH.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 03, 2013, 03:22:39 am »
I say the same Adomine i really think that people who are Lit and they RP they take up everything and you can't read the other peoples posts it gets on my nerves so i have to repeat what i say like 7 times and half the time it seems like im being ignored...like if im fighting and i "die" it's like everyone just gose along with the RP and im laying there dead they don't even notice that im not ANYWHERE and i say : ((Ahem im DEAD OVER HERE PEOPLES OUO)) and i say it like 4 times and then there like OMG SHES DEAD?! WTFWHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? im like -.- jesus

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 03, 2013, 03:35:18 am »
Here's my rant...

People who think they are better than everyone else because they are perfectly "literate". I once saw these two characters out in Bonfire Island and they kept posting on how "illiterate" everyone around them was. I bet they were doing it just to start a fight.

The screenshot explains it all. Names were censored to protect the identities of the trolls and the other players.
I would have posted more on what the trolls said, but it was too explicit.
:o

Wow. In the end, nobodys going to want to rp with those jerks except other jerks. They are probably very lonely on FH.

Oh, you bet ya. I wouldn't RP with people like that even if they paid me... and that's really saying something.
They were RPing as some kind of dinosaur at the time and when a few others wanted to join their little RP, they said rude things to them and shunned them away like, "Sorry, I don't play with parent-begging illiterates like you. So go away!" 
Inactive

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 03, 2013, 06:24:42 am »
They were RPing as some kind of dinosaur at the time and when a few others wanted to join their little RP, they said rude things to them and shunned them away like, "Sorry, I don't play with parent-begging illiterates like you. So go away!"  [/color]

It's a shame they were dinosaur rpers, because I usually enjoy dinosaur rps. I assume this was on Bonfire Island (that's where I see a lot of the 'unique animal' rps)?

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART