Author Topic:  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Arkiy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The Ones That Can See Are The Ones That Are Blind
    • View Profile
« on: August 25, 2015, 05:20:28 am »
X:X  B A N D A N A S  X:X

Hello fellow roleplayers! Hopefully I have caught your attention, if I have yay! This roleplay is about the Indian cycle and how they used canines. Quite simple yes? Below is the application, fill it out reasonably! All idians put bandanas on their dog! Fun fact!

X:X.  Applications  X:X

Year 1768 The Indians Habitat is Falling Apart. War is everywhere. What are you to do about it? You are a war dog. You are to fight beside the Indians and protect them.

Year 1768 The Indians Habitat is Falling Apart. War is everywhere. What are you to do about it? You are a messenger,you are to always deliver messages to tribes as fast as you can. Avoid arrows.

Year 1768 The Indians Habitat is Falling Apart. War is everywhere. What are you to do about it? You are a healing dog, you are to transport herbs to the tribe as fast as possible.

Year 1768 The Indians Habitat is Falling Apart. War is everywhere. What are you to do about it? You are a scouting dog, you are to bark or howl at any enemy figures to alert the Indians.

Year 1768 The Indians Habitat is Falling Apart. War is everywhere. What are you to do about it? You are a traveling dog, you travel from tribe to tribe offering them herbs.

X:X  A P P L I C A T I O N. 2   X:X

Picture:
Quote:

Name:
Personality:
Tribe:
Are Indians Really Peaceful?: (Yes or No)

Thank you for filling the chart! Enjoy the roleplay.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 05:40:59 am by Rangitang »

Ones Wits Has Power Of Ones Strength. Knowledge is Power.
. Whisper me if you need anything! .