Author Topic: || More Feminine Manes for the Feline Mesh? [Idea] ||  (Read 2779 times)

Solvic

|| More Feminine Manes for the Feline Mesh? [Idea] ||
« on: April 17, 2011, 04:02:51 pm »
Alright. I've noticed that they aren't any 'feminine-like' manes on the feline mesh, and to honest I'm quite disappointed  with that. More or less people on here might agree/disagree. Well, on FeralHeart I've got some female characters which use the feline mesh, and they all of them have manes/hair. True Kovu wants a realistic game, but it couldn't do any harm adding a few canine-manes into the feline ones, can it? Yes, I understand it takes up lots of time to-do these types of things.

Basicly. I'm suggesting adding more manes into the feline mesh, such as [These manes are from the canine mesh-manes]. Side hair or eyecover[may post a picture], Center, Side etc. You get the message right? So more or less. These are from the canine mesh-manes, and you guys can also post your mane-ideas here C:. [This thread sound more like ranting... :|]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 04:50:19 pm by [..S???ΞΆ..] »

Solvic

Re: || More Feminine Manes for the Feline Mesh? [Idea] ||
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 08:31:55 pm »
/bump

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 08:44:05 pm »
Agree. I mean come on, the canine hair are a bit cooler.

Solvic

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 08:52:16 pm »
Yeah. I know :|

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 09:02:50 pm »
Perhaps,
Adding the mane style shown in the loading screen of the red feline on a red background?
Long and curly is my personal favorite. x3

Solvic

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 09:05:04 pm »
Ah. That one is awesome, yeah. That would be an great mane :3

TealSkeletore

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 11:00:03 am »
If I knew how to use blender and make manes for FH I would be making heaps of them all the time, but I don't have that skill ;;

Offline Frog0987

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Welcome to my dreams of finalized Mortalization.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 11:43:23 am »
I agree with the idea, Solvic, but I think there should be just more feline (and canine) manes in general. More feminine ones for the feline, some mohawks for the felines, and just... MORE IN GENERAL for the canines. It bothers me that there isn't really much to choose from. xP

If you want to hear me continue to nag about this, you can read this:

Sometimes I wish that both manes (canine and feline) were availiable for both meshes. I heard people complain before that the canine manes were cooler, and they wished they were availiable for the feline mesh. xD Or, y'know, someone could just make more (in quantity and variety) in general.

I get that this sort of thing takes awhile to do; and if I knew how to mesh I'd do it, man. (I am actually trying to learn, but it doesn't make a lick of sense to me as of yet LOL.)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:48:23 am by Frog0987 »

wolfgirl56

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 08:05:54 pm »
Hey, have you ever seen the "Impressive Title" trailer, and you see that crazy mane that the white, grey, and black lion has? I like that, and the female mane. And the brown lion at the end of the trailer's mane is cool too.

Twiliac

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 08:27:00 am »
Hey, have you ever seen the "Impressive Title" trailer, and you see that crazy mane that the white, grey, and black lion has? I like that, and the female mane. And the brown lion at the end of the trailer's mane is cool too.

Those were presets.