Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What if Feralheart didn't exist?  (Read 15785 times)

Preach

Re: What if Feralheart didn't exist?
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2016, 10:39:01 pm »
Without FeralHeart, I don't know what I'll be doing with my life - probably play around in impressive titles server or just enjoying wolfquest. Or be on devainart, requesting for commissions. XD I haven't thought about this sadly, though i'll be sad if feralheart didn't exist. I don't know what I'll be doing with my life.

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2016, 11:19:24 pm »
If FH didn't exist, I probably wouldn't actually sit and cry in a corner. Since it never existed, I would never even think about it. xD

Now, if FH just randomly shut down forever, THEN I would cry and curl up in bed and never come out.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2016, 01:44:30 am »
To put it simply....
If FeralHeart Never Existed:
o Wouldn't have met HALF of my friends here , Including the one person I have come to admire a lot.
o Wouldn't have even heard of Deviantart.
o Probably would've continued my life as it is now , Only slightly different.
o Wouldn't have had the experience of even knowing about this community and all the amazing , talented and very creative people , floofs ( however you wish to be known as ) that's out there in this world.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2016, 01:47:29 am »
If Feral Heart didn't exist...
I would probably go back to what I was doing before I knew of FH.
Being depressed, watching SkyDoesMinecraft, and (Of course) watching a lot of Sonic things...
And I would have never met the fabulous people in Warriors From Dust (rip) and Forest of Secrets and Wisdom.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2016, 09:48:24 pm »
Like stated before, FeralHeart basically shaped who I am today to a certain degree.
I joined the community back in February 2011 {wow, 5 years ago} because I've always adored animals. I've been playing every since, and I can't even count how many amazing friends I have met. Especially my first online best friend, who hasn't been online for a couple of years and I do miss him dearly. But without FeralHeart, I would've never met them, ever, along with anyone else who is in this amazing community.
Also, this game really helped me improve my skills writing literature from joining roleplays. I was able to be taught proper grammar, and if it didn't exist, it probably would've taken me a lot longer to learn these things. It also got me to learn more about animal anatomy, which is a plus.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2016, 09:56:43 pm »
If FeralHeart didn't exist then I'd probably have a social life cx (Or I'd be spending time playing some other game)
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Loco.Motives

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I am not as fine as I seem.
    • Kelli Urie
    • View Profile
    • My WQ Account
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2016, 09:32:34 pm »
I know I haven't been on FeralHeart very long, but, if it never existed, I probably never would have learned to accept people for who they are......

----
-Credit to icon and signature owners-

Offline SyntaxError73

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Little Meeplet
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2016, 11:30:53 pm »
For me? I wouldn't have discovered and gotten addicted to Animal based MMO games. Or have created my own!
My life would have been a lot less social and boring to be honest. I would still have 0 friends, and I would have never been able to share my creativity with the world.
and I only exist to share what I made with people so that they may be inspired to do their own stuff!
It would sadden me if there were no such thing as an animal mmorpg.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2016, 06:45:07 pm »
I am surprised by how much attention is put to this thread, it makes me contented actually. I enjoyed reading all of your responses, I know other people will too. I'd also love to add another question since it's linked to the topic: "What experiences have you taken from the time you have spent here?".

You might have more confidence in answering one more than the other, so let your knowledge flow for as much as you like because without a doubt, I have interest in reading other people's thoughts, ideas and experiences!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2016, 02:38:26 am »
I am surprised by how much attention is put to this thread, it makes me contented actually. I enjoyed reading all of your responses, I know other people will too. I'd also love to add another question since it's linked to the topic: "What experiences have you taken from the time you have spent here?".

You might have more confidence in answering one more than the other, so let your knowledge flow for as much as you like because without a doubt, I have interest in reading other people's thoughts, ideas and experiences!

Oh man. Well, certainly a lot. <_< I don't really have much real life friends, so I don't really think I could've gotten these experiences outside of FH and the games I've played I guess. Unless I went to school, maybe. ...Hhh.

I know I've certainly learned a lot more about emotions and writing, like how to spell certain things and other educational things like how you can apparently get high from paint... don'tworrythoughiwastolddidn'texperienceitxDDD. I've also learned how to be myself more too, and how to talk more thanks to having a more talkative friend than I am. I think I've gotten more confidence from that, too, although still not quite there yet. lol.

I've kinda learned to handle people a little bit, too, like the meaner ones. Sort of. I also lost a friend, too, and kinda learned about the kind of person she was after she just threw me away like that. I vented to my sister; that's how I learned, since she told me about it.

I've had all sorts of experiences, and learned all sorts of things I think... Sorry if I accidentally strayed from the question a bit though, lol. But yeh. ; o ;