Author Topic: [* The Star Complex *] [ A Literate and Unique Warrior cat RP ]  (Read 2512 times)

Offline TailRotor

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "biscuits and gravy."
    • View Profile

Literate || Realistic || Uniquely plotted

Medicine Cat needed for TrickleClan

A very long time ago, the three clans of the mountains were locked in war. Territory was was laced with blood and countless lives were lost to grudges. To their unknowing, another war raged down bellow them, holding a power that the clans could never grow to fathom. Evil intentions brewed in this growing power as the clans above continued to fight on. A lone feline, told by the Stars of the deadly threat, took it into his paws to destroy StarClan and sever the link between the Clans and the stars above. By breaking the connection, the evil lost it's power and was suppressed down into the ground once again. Above, war turned into confusion, then panic as the clans were horrified to find that their ancestors had abandoned them, not knowing the truth behind their demise, or even why. Not long after, and still in the midst of terror, the Gods had begun to show themselves. Through the dreams of cats, they began to enter the clans lives and through time, took their role as the mountains felines new belief.
It is now present day and StarClan has been gone for years. It is now told as a story to young kits and curious apprentices who wish to know about the past. Now, the Gods are common knowledge to every feline in the Clans, the new customs which have sprung up and lively festivals are daily life. Still, even with the Gods providing a safe shelter for the Clans, the hidden evil is growing and slipping through the cracks of its suppression, slowly seeking the day it unleashes itself upon the mountains.

Before you dive into the RP headfirst, please be warned we are a Mature RP. Our plots may involve brutal deaths, sacrifices, cannibalism, and many other actions that may make some people uncomfortable or squeamish. This is a fair warning, and we hope this does not solely drive you away from our RP. Although they have a chance of happening, we also hold various types of events and plot lines that do not involve gore.

Like what you see? Want to learn even more about the Clans of the mountains?
Visit our DeviantArt based group here; http://thestarcomplex.deviantart.com/

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 08:47:37 pm by TailRotor »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Sounds like a really interesting RP!<3 Perhaps when I have more time on my hands I will have to consider joining c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
I may have to join this if I can muster the time.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline TailRotor

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "biscuits and gravy."
    • View Profile
Re: [* The Star Complex *] [ A Literate and Unique Warrior cat RP ]
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 08:50:39 pm »
Sounds like a really interesting RP!<3 Perhaps when I have more time on my hands I will have to consider joining c:
I may have to join this if I can muster the time.

Glad to see you're interested, and I hope you're able to join in the future! <: