Author Topic: A message about the new update.  (Read 7613 times)

AngryGayFish

Re: A message about the new update.
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2016, 01:16:26 pm »

"Back in the good ol' days all ya needed to know was where fluorite was, an' never go to bonfire!"

*Snorts*

Anyways, at first I hated it, even thought about quitting. But I think through time we will love it. :3

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2016, 05:47:46 pm »
Yes. I agree. Sacrifices must be made. Besides all this new stuff will get FH more famous and well known since we updated and all ^^

~Recce~

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2016, 05:53:57 pm »
I like the update, and I hope more will come as the years go on. Feralheart became boring and repetitive with no changes. (I didn't realize the maps got smaller. I guess everything looks huge when you're trying to find your way around :P)

I've been scoping out the maps to find good RP spots. So, that brings me to a little discussion question? Where would be the best map to play with a Lion RP? That is where I loved Flourite Plains. Since, lions live in a savanna, the plains were perfect. So, out of curiosity is there a map or a section of map that is plains like?

It may very well be the grounds map, but like the old Bonfire. Too many people. I wonder if they'll bring in the maps from Feralheart + I know the guy lost the data on his computer, but would it be possible to remake them?

Anyway, love the update. New things to see, a new reason to play.

I would say Eastern Pass or Charika (Or however it's spelled xD) Valley. They both have some good places x3

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 12:43:34 am »
No. I will never get used to it. Every time I think about it my bitterness grows. Also, about your points. Not everyone has a slow computer. I've played FeralHeart since 2011 and never have had one single lag problem. My only crash problems were from me messing around with exports and custom stuff like a doofus. FeralHeart used to be original, now it's just a shiny Impressive Title. Wolf Soul is more original than FeralHeart is now, and it is an actual IT server. I've tried to be neutral about this update, I've tried to give it a chance, but I can't. I won't. I will NEVER let the old maps go, I will NEVER get used to anything, and people telling me otherwise always just make my bitterness grow.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2016, 12:53:26 am »
No. I will never get used to it. Every time I think about it my bitterness grows. Also, about your points. Not everyone has a slow computer. I've played FeralHeart since 2011 and never have had one single lag problem. My only crash problems were from me messing around with exports and custom stuff like a doofus. FeralHeart used to be original, now it's just a shiny Impressive Title. Wolf Soul is more original than FeralHeart is now, and it is an actual IT server. I've tried to be neutral about this update, I've tried to give it a chance, but I can't. I won't. I will NEVER let the old maps go, I will NEVER get used to anything, and people telling me otherwise always just make my bitterness grow.

Again, sorry you feel this way. Just like you saying that not everyone has a slow computer, some actually do.
If you find that WS is more original than FH now, then you're free to go and play it. You're not obligated to stay on this game, no one is making you stay on this game. If you wish to willingly leave, then you may do so.

Maybe something will happen in the future between FH & the Old Maps and maybe not.
But until then, all we can do is wait and if you feel like your time here has come to a close then all I can say to you is Good Luck c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 02:17:48 am »

I'm sorry you feel this way. Stubbornness wont solve anything and like with real life, we have to deal with the cards that have been dealt. You said not everyone has a slow computer, yes that is true, but this does help with those who do and more and more recently that has been a lot of people. If you decide you don't want to play fh anymore, then it is fine. It wont be a huge loss to lose someone who doesn't want to play. Many people enjoy this new version of fh and it wont be changed because a few people don't like it. You have to either get used to it, or leave. Either way, try not to cause so much drama over a game.

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 12:04:22 pm »
I'm still not gonna get used to anything

Preach

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 12:40:17 pm »
Very well spoken, I like. But I will to say something...I like the maps/update. Do you know they have are beach? I will probably chill there everyday.  Don't worry floof, this is just a new beginning. Soon enough you will admire theses changes and turn out to love it xD x3

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 01:00:57 pm »
Nope

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh