Author Topic: The Valley |New - Mature - Free For All Animal RP|  (Read 6303 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
The Valley |New - Mature - Free For All Animal RP|
« on: June 13, 2016, 02:27:46 am »
The Valley

The Valley is a wonderful place, full of magic and mystery. However, it is scarce of... simpler animals, and as a result, more intelligent creatures struggle to sustain themselves, let alone sustain a family. As a result, The Valley is home mainly to rogue scholars and vagabonds in search of magic and adventure.

The plot is simple. It's up to you! This is a mostly freeform roleplay, so feel free to form groups, battle, learn, unify and whatever else you wish!

Rules:
1. Be respectful! One of your characters may be a jerk, but please no OOC drama!
2. No powerplaying, godmodding or mary sues. Many characters will have magic, supernatural strength or other abilities, but please keep your characters balanced!
3. No attacking, killing or similar actions of another's character without their permission.
4. This is a mature group, so language and gore are allowed in moderation, as well as mild sexual behavior, but PLEASE keep it to PMs or black out the text.
5. I'd like to keep away from "California scenes" in this roleplay. So basically, no complete dictation of secrets or life stories on the first interaction. Build it up! Keep it interesting!
6. HAVE FUN! :3 This roleplay is for entertainment and socializing purposes, so laugh, be merry, make some friends!

Application:
Name:
Species:
Sex:
Personality:
Abilities:
Weaknesses:
Other:

I hope you can join us!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:32:13 am by Scuttlebutt »

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: The Valley |New - Mature - Free For All Animal RP|
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 02:31:40 am »
RP Staff:
Scuttlebutt

Current Members:

nya

Offline Kornerupine

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 04:11:42 am »
Name: Cackle
Species: Peregrine Falcon
Sex: Female
Appearance: Coal-grey around the back and spotted in front-- two wide, rounded markings sweep down from her eyes to her throat-- and a single, thick line in the middle of her forehead contrasts the tan of the lighter parts of her feathers. Her eyes are a deep, dark brown, and her beak white with a black tip.
Personality: She's boastful-- but distant. She tries to help others where she can, though, being respectful even to species she considers prey. She refuses to guarantee anyone's safety.
Abilities: Can track anyone she's bonded to- they glow, the brightness depending on how close they are (within her immediate vision, they barely glow at all) and how strong her bond is.
Weaknesses: Fearful of lightning-- will never fly in storms, and will seek shelter above all else.
Other:  Has a habit of imitating, though she's not as good at it as other species of birds.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 02:38:22 pm »
Name: Cackle
Species: Peregrine Falcon
Appearance: Coal-grey around the back and spotted in front-- two wide, rounded markings sweep down from her eyes to her throat-- and a single, thick line in the middle of her forehead contrasts the tan of the lighter parts of her feathers. Her eyes are a deep, dark brown, and her beak white with a black tip.
Personality: She's boastful-- but distant. She tries to help others where she can, though, being respectful even to species she considers prey. She refuses to guarantee anyone's safety.
Abilities: Can track anyone she's bonded to- they glow, the brightness depending on how close they are (within her immediate vision, they barely glow at all) and how strong her bond is.
Weaknesses: Fearful of lightning-- will never fly in storms, and will seek shelter above all else.
Other:  Has a habit of imitating, though she's not as good at it as other species of birds.
Accepted! Welcome aboard!

nya

Offline Kornerupine

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 06:24:41 pm »
Thank you!! will we be starting when we have some other people, or are there already other characters involved? ^-^;

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 07:46:20 pm »
Yes, I'll wait a little while before starting, I think.

Name: Scuttle
Species: Feral cat
Appearance: Pale golden brown fur, with black classic tabby markings and runic patterns on forehead, golden eyes which can glow blue, wears black shades and a grey cloak
Personality: Quiet, friendly and tries to be polite, frequent irritable mood swings, likes to annoy those she considers friends
Abilities: VERY intelligent, knows many runic chants which allow her to manipulate a blue energy to her will
Weaknesses: Physically weak, low stamina, low pain tolerance, fragile skull and is prone to concussions
Other: Carries a giant tome in her cloak, which contains information on healing, magic and basically everything she encounters. Also an avid memer.

nya

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 05:07:15 am »
Name: Ma'Khar
Species: Mountain Lion
Sex: Male

Appearance: Pale blue eyes, beige colored fur that is of medium length, and a white underbelly (with various white spots) Larger in height in comparison to length; with a more slender appearance and less of a stocky build than most mountain lions. A thin, pink scar runs from the middle of his nose to the bottom left of his chin. A long tail tipped with a dark brown color.

Personality: Holds a lazy, laid-back demeanor to him, but is actually quite comical and playful when rubbed the right way. Ma'Khar is not very fond of strangers, or anyone really at first, but is in reality a big teddy bear who gets attached to others very easily. Comical, Lazy, and Protective.
Abilities: Ma'Khar possesses the ability to manipulate shadows; mostly able to manipulate himself in the sense that shadows devour him to remain hidden. (this is completely useless during the daytime and cannot be used.)
Weaknesses: Does not know how to swim at all, has a fear of lighting, and his sense of smell is not as good as it used to be.
Other: Loves to receive or give jokes.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 04:00:59 pm »
Name: Ma'Khar
Species: Mountain Lion
Sex: Male

Appearance: Pale blue eyes, beige colored fur that is of medium length, and a white underbelly (with various white spots) Larger in height in comparison to length; with a more slender appearance and less of a stocky build than most mountain lions. A thin, pink scar runs from the middle of his nose to the bottom left of his chin. A long tail tipped with a dark brown color.

Personality: Holds a lazy, laid-back demeanor to him, but is actually quite comical and playful when rubbed the right way. Ma'Khar is not very fond of strangers, or anyone really at first, but is in reality a big teddy bear who gets attached to others very easily. Comical, Lazy, and Protective.
Abilities: Ma'Khar possesses the ability to manipulate shadows; mostly able to manipulate himself in the sense that shadows devour him to remain hidden. (this is completely useless during the daytime and cannot be used.)
Weaknesses: Does not know how to swim at all, has a fear of lighting, and his sense of smell is not as good as it used to be.
Other: Loves to receive or give jokes.

Accepted! Welcome!

nya

Offline Killjoy.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • cursed 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 11:14:24 pm »
Thank you! I'm going camping so I wont be back for about 6/7 days. Can't wait to rp when I get back! :3

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 12:27:38 am »
Sounds good! We'll start when you return. Have fun!

nya