Author Topic: Single Player Emulator  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Single Player Emulator
« on: March 02, 2017, 06:06:45 am »
So to my shame i haven't worked much on this and don't have voice actors yet.  IDK if the animation works properly.  Seems that they don't synch with landing on the map which makes things harder than i thought...

Can anyone try this out & tell me if it works or worth continuing?
(Not a real single player mod so still requires internet connection & access to FH servers)

(Video coming soon)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 07:52:32 am by Kuri »
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • View Profile
Re: Single Player Emulator
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 06:56:08 am »
It's less than 3 MB in size... you only have to try it once & give me feed back on how bad it is..
That's a 3rd of the size of this video... YouTube.com Video link
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 07:38:11 am »
Kuri that was fantastic! Loved how you used images for your npcs and were able to give it that rpg feel. Also loved the sinister laughing in that van... nice touch on that. You might want to add images so others can see it before they get it. I also definitely think this should be continued!
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 07:53:12 am »
Thanks for the overwhelmingly positive feed back!  i added some bad screenshots.

Offline zora666

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 01:13:11 am »
I absolutely loved this idea and had to test the map, I don't think I've seen anybody try something like this on fh before.
Just some feedback, since I don't know how much of the story you did, but the cave route is inaccessible for me. Also a texture on the candyvan door was missing, but that could just be my game being weird. This was great fun though, and the text and objects moved to face the camera perfectly. I hope you'll continue this, it was so good :^)
:^)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 03:07:46 am »
I absolutely loved this idea and had to test the map, I don't think I've seen anybody try something like this on fh before.
Just some feedback, since I don't know how much of the story you did, but the cave route is inaccessible for me. Also a texture on the candyvan door was missing, but that could just be my game being weird. This was great fun though, and the text and objects moved to face the camera perfectly. I hope you'll continue this, it was so good :^)

Yeah the cave was next on the list to populate but i have to make some dragons to challenge or something.  And or bats.  The random door is a problem. i tried to hide it with a boulder but nobody else sees the rock.  Only a random texture-less door floating in the air.

Thanks for testing it though.