Author Topic: A few simple ideas reguarding the fh models o3o  (Read 1452 times)

axler

A few simple ideas reguarding the fh models o3o
« on: May 26, 2011, 07:20:07 pm »
just a few things o3o

MARKINGS:
(canine)
dobermen/ rottweiler markings?

(feline+Canine)
FULL SOCKS O3O. (take the socks marking, and bring it up higher on the legs)
Zebra (you know we all want it XD)
appaloosa (its like... a marking on the butt.. and it looks like a paint splatter almost)
Belly stripes (stripes that start from the unders and go up o3o)
Okapi (it would pretty much be butt stripes with socks o3o)
Highleg stripes (like the full socks thing... with stripes)

MUTATIONS/ANATOMICAL FEATURES~:
(canine)
Lopped EAR L+R (as in, Lopped (l) would mean the left ear is like normal ears but the Left one (L) is lopped over)
STUBBLE TAIL :D (like a nub... we need more nubs.)
Full Mane? (Like fulltuft.. but all mane o3o)

(Canine + feline)
fluffy tail (the set wolf tail isnt fluffy enough for some of my charries o3o)
mane fade (it would fade the mane to... the body color maybe? only for the manes that are under the tufts thing o3o)
Inverted eyes (I know we have the slit thing but eh.. maybe like... the pupil would be white. bright big white pupil. then the area where it would normally be white is colored.. o3o)
MUSCLE VS FAT >.> (i know theres a weight thing, but it mainly adds muscle not fatness. and some of my charries are CHUBBY o3o)

OTHER CRUD O3O:

sound effect stuff:
with the stepping sound that goes on when youre running around... it sounds like grass right? perhaps edit it so then when youre running on rocks.. it wont sound like grass lol.

CLIMBABLE TREES (as in... there would still be the tree climbing glitch to get into the set trees, but maybe a few trees that you can jump up in a way?)

EMOTES:
we need:
 P.O'ed face. the brow lower both isnt good enough o3o
Head tilt L+R (you know you want it.)
Upset Rest
Crying (just like.. sadface with mouth parted and cheeks raised a bit so it looks tensed)
Extreme Crying (eyes shut tight and brows lowered... maybe cheeks up too... and the mouth would be parted like the snarl face o3o)
"XD" face (.... do i need to explain? XDDD)
Creeped out face (one eye wide open, the other kinda half open (like twitching but no animation... cause thats lag right there lol) and the face like o___e)
Smile eyes closed (content rest isnt smiley enough o3o)

so yeh.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 07:37:31 pm by Axler »

Evanescence

Re: A few simple ideas reguarding the fh models o3o
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 02:02:09 pm »
:) I like it! I would LOVE to see the smile rest thingeh and the Okapi marking!!!

Hiccupby

Re: A few simple ideas reguarding the fh models o3o
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 08:43:51 pm »
I agree with the addition of new manes- but as far as the emotes- well, you can already do that by making a custom emote- check out the custom emote tutorial in "FeralHeart Creations" :3. Dink around with that and see if you can get the emotes ya' want. Personally adding more points of customization in the custom emote coding is what I'm craving- being able to fine-tune the muzzle, cheeks etc.