Author Topic: a little idea or two  (Read 1275 times)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
a little idea or two
« on: May 29, 2011, 08:05:34 am »
1. a health bar and when it got low you could start limping. It would be hard for the makers i know but they dont have to do it
2. double jumping! it would be great if your doing an RP like in alpha and Omega where kate can double jump and humphrey cant and theres a turn off button for it!
3. prey i know its already been said before but just saying here
4. mates/cubs/pups would be awesome pick up actions, feeding maybe even dragging a piece of meat SEE NO 3 above from the kill.
5.  hunger/thirst bar would be awesome if you dont have prey or water it would empty and you would die
6. new actions like the actions in impressive title i miss moonwalk T_T
7. howl action and roar actions would be brilliant!

will edit more ideas soon

I DONT MIND IF THESE ARENT ADDED!

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
Re: a little idea or two
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 09:09:23 pm »
1. This has been suggested, and it's very unlikely to happen.  It's a lot of trouble to add, and I personally think it would just be an overall hassle.
2. Actually, I'm not really against this, and I don't think I've seen it suggested before.  However, there's a good chance of it getting out of hand, and might add to the lag.
3. If it's been said before, don't suggest it 8P
4. The pick up action has been mentioned numerous times, and right now, it doesn't look like it's going to happen.  Maybe someday, though.
5. Too much like WQ.  FH is not made to teach you about how lions/wolves live, it's about rping and hanging with friends.
6. Suggested before.
7. Suggested before.
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

Tyki Mikk

Re: a little idea or two
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 11:00:38 pm »
As paradox said, most of your ideas have already been suggested.

As for the double jump thing,
2. double jumping! it would be great if your doing an RP like in alpha and Omega where kate can double jump and humphrey cant and theres a turn off button for it!
I dont see why we would need that and I dont really understand your reason that you wrote there.