Author Topic: Lots O' Stuff  (Read 1807 times)

devfrk1616

Lots O' Stuff
« on: September 05, 2012, 02:01:29 am »
I have been thinking that mabey we should have a selction in the char creation that lets people choose wether they are male or female... Also alot of people get "mates" an "mate" so why not add a map where people can go and mate without bothering others..... I have also seen females have preg or pregnant in there name whay not make it so people can be pregnant.. when someone says they are pregnant the put there weight at full and that dosent make them look pregnant. there should be some thing that can make them look pregnant.....And finally i think there should be a selection for age..

Thanks! Please try to get back to me as soon as possible.... :D

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
Re: Lots O' Stuff
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 02:13:32 am »
This belongs in the Game Opinions & Ideas board. Most of these things have also already been considered or mentioned, though it's always good to show your interest. :3
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 02:16:24 am by Decessei »

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 03:06:41 am »
Just like Decessei said please avoid posting about topics that have already been posted especially numerous times. You should always try checking around the forum for other posts from people who have already posted this topic and support them instead of starting another whole new post about it. :)
Now in regards to your ideas I agree that we need a gender option on this game. I mentioned this myself in one of my own posts. Possibly Kovu can consider adding some sort of simple gender distinction like a change in the color of the character's name. (pink-females blue-males) You can read that topic here if you like:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24811.0

As for pregnancy it was mentioned but not fully discussed in this post recently:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=25118.0
I kind of do agree we should have a pregnancy type of option only since it would help with the group RPs to make things look more realistic. I think there should be a better weight editor not just for pregnant characters but for thicker characters in general because the current one just makes you look chest heavy.

As for the mate map thing I don't think we should have an entire map just created for mates or people mating especially since I believe mating isn't even allowed in this game and is against rules. If people want to "mate" they can download private maps or private message each other but all in all it should be left out of the game because it's inappropriate and we have alot of underage people here... It's fine to have mates but not a mate map because all I see coming from that is hanky panky lol.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:08:50 am by LordSuragaha »

devfrk1616

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 10:28:02 pm »
I agree that the mate map is a little mature for younger players but I was just suggesting it for players like me who cant download or upload maps... And im glad you agree on the rest and srry for were I posted it im a little bit of a noob on the forum this was my first time on the forum

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 10:50:48 pm »
Ooh. xD Well, happy first time on, I guess?

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 11:00:24 pm »
It's no problem Chey. You're always encouraged to share your ideas here on the forum :) Even if they turn out to seem good or bad or are repeated it's always good to know that you have interest in the game and the community. By the way welcome to the forums :) I hope to see you around more often.

devfrk1616

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 11:44:31 pm »
Thanks!