Author Topic: Some Random Ideas  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Got questions? Message me!
    • View Profile
Some Random Ideas
« on: September 21, 2012, 11:58:42 pm »
Hello again everyone! :3

1) Is anyone else annoyed at how you have to go back to the character editor just to change your name, maybe a marking or something? Well I was, and then I thought of how cool it would be to have an edit screen in-game where you can simply change a misspelling in your name or something without needing to go all the way back to the character editor.

2) More movements. By this I mean a simple tail wag or tucking in your tail. It really would be nice for the RP-ers, and chatters alike. OR interactions with another player! Such as something simple like a high-five or maybe touching noses. (The touching noses thing might look too much like kissing and people might end up abusing it, but I added it anyways)

3) Swimming! My characters look so odd when they're just running in place underwater. It would be better if when you stopped moving you just floated there or something so it would look a tiny bit more realistic.

And that's all! Please feel free to tell me what you think, I value everyone's opinion.

Some say that I'm the cat's pajamas.
And the kitten's mittens.

Offline negativePolaroid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • piperwhiskers.deviantart.com
Re: Some Random Ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 07:48:59 pm »
Awesome Ideas! I think these should be updated into the game. (I keep waiting for a update XD)

Offline Pakhet

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • Forbbiden Lands forum - (c) CloudFish
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 10:43:29 pm »
Nice! I like two and three better than one, but that's just me. I usually spend so much time making a char I get it right the first time. -shrug-

Offline TheFeral10

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • You have to be smart. The easy days are over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 02:11:33 pm »
Hey! I like ur ideas. I wish horse characters in the game. It would be so cool!