Author Topic: Stupid, Mod, Question.  (Read 744 times)

Offline cozyyote

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • owo what's this?
    • cozyyote
    • cozyyote
    • @cozyyote
    • View Profile
    • Telegram Art Channel
Stupid, Mod, Question.
« on: May 10, 2014, 02:53:19 am »
Red told me the simplest way to be a mod is to try not to be a mod. I want to help people, and no one believes me. All I know is that even if other people don't believe me, I know the truth and I am sticking to it. I think I should have hints and tips to help me. I know all of you are probably going to be disgusted, well I don't care. I know that even the best of the best are mods-in-training, I know that I may never even get a chance to help out, if I won an award people would not say anything cause they just don't care. Here is my question:                                                                                              

How do I get help to be a mod?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 02:57:19 am by ~Trapped~ »

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid, Mod, Question.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 03:18:23 am »
There is no 'help' to become a mod. Being chosen to be a mod takes the right combination of traits that the staff look for. Asking for help to become a mod does not help. Red is right, the best way is to not try and be a mod--it is to be an honest player and do what is right. Help out others, be active in the community, and be yourself. You may never become a mod even if you do everything right, but becoming a mod shouldn't be an end-all goal for you. Those who become mods are not trying to become mods, they are just doing what they think is right and it falls upon them if appropriate. If  have any more questions you can brush up on the Mod F.A.Q.. Otherwise, I will be locking this topic.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious