Author Topic: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW  (Read 43725 times)

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
Re: OFF TOPIC RANT THREAD - BAWWWWWW
« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2011, 04:07:30 am »
*Highfives all round* XDDD

I finished Uni/College roughly 2 years ago too O:

The weather here needs to make up it's mind, it's cold then hot then cold then hot then cold again 8|

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2011, 11:43:44 am »
Hooray for homeschooling! 8D *Raises hand to be high fived*

I dislike it when the weather cannot make up its mind. I also dislike it how in the morning its really cold and you wear a sweater when you go out but then later in the day it gets to hot to wear one so your stuck carrying the thing around >. >

I can't make up my mind if I should make my own site or not, and what to put in it if I do. Of course, rping is going to be added but.... > <
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2011, 11:49:10 am »
*High-fives Katsa* even if I'm not homeschooled.. O_O

Isn't it so annoying when people completely miss the POINT? <-- dA stamps ftw. Off-topic.
Whatever. I dislike it when people think you don't know about the fact they gossip on you. And how they act like everything's alright when you're there. Sometimes I just feel like shouting it out loud and give them a heart attack and smack them on the face. But I choose to wait and see how far they can get. Which gets extremely annoying.

Make a website about random things. Everything and anything. Attracts everyone and anyone. :B

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2011, 01:12:00 pm »
See? You get it xD
Its not even that I wouldn't understand the gossip my friends would be telling me, I just don't care :/
When you try discussing things your interested in, they won't listen because its not 'boy/girl' related, or the latest update on 'what's new and hip' type of thing. I, along with a few others in my family, actually have smart, sophisticated, intelligent, and interesting stuff to talk about but everyone looks at us like we're weird. Which we are, I love being weird!
Everyone else in the word just seem to be talking about the same things that don't even matter. -_-

Yes, I was thinking about that for a site, like maybe even one section for games xD
Another issue, though, is if anyone would even come xP
The Hobbit

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2011, 07:08:47 pm »
/ hi5's Draak |D

Woo~

And I've always wondered what homeschooling'd be like. o3o

Small rant: It's hot.. yeah I know I said this a lot, but I hate the heat. Plus it's humid. BUT HEY I HAVE ANEW HEADSET SO IT'S ALL GOOD CCCC:
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Maryritai

« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2011, 07:43:42 pm »
I know. My Classmates, Well Most of them look at me weird because I use Intelligent and Long Words, Such As Monotonous or Intellectual.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2011, 09:56:56 pm »
@Demonic: I know right? -.-
I hate it most when no one will even let me finish a single sentence, and I'm completely ignored xP

@Kahara: Homeschooling is a lot better than public schooling, but it is harder, and you have to be really committed. Some people think its easier (which in some cases it might be) and a way to slack off from real work, but homeschooling you have to really work hard on.
In my opinion, homeschooling is a lot more fun then public school, and you get to learn at your own pace. You also get to learn the things you want to learn, instead of hearing the same garbage school keeps teaching students -_-
Seriously, I feel like every grade I go into they're just repeating the same stuff over and over again, and you only learn one or two new things after each grade. It annoys the heck out of me.
One year I went homeschooling then went back to public school the next year. I was already ahead of everyone! Everything they were teaching us I already learned from HS and more.

Also, I'm really cold at the moment xD
The Hobbit

Maryritai

« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2011, 11:17:49 pm »
I feel like Such A Nerd But A Girl In My Class Is Smarter Than Me But She doesn't get weird looks. Why? Because She doesn't Look Like A Nerd

BUT I HAVE TO F****** DO!.

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2011, 11:29:15 pm »
My spring break was two weeks. xP Still felt short. :c
My spring break was 3 days. :(
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2011, 02:54:54 am »
Something that's randomly bugging me is that, we get all these ">8C GODMODERS EW" and threads like "HOW TO NOT GODMODE" (Although the help ones are good for the newbies who do reside on the forum). I just semi not see the point because I'm pretty sure all the cave hoggers and SLASH UR FAEC OFF!1 rpers do not actually come on the forum to see those threads.
Fair enough that it does bug people and people do have the right to complain, but it's just the fact I really don't see how making those kinds of threads is going to change a thing if said users won't see it.