Author Topic: Most embarrassing epic fails  (Read 5255 times)

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Most embarrassing epic fails
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 11:16:32 pm »
just gonna start off with my incredibly lame, awkward story.

To start, I was walking down an alley (to get home from school) and I bump into a random old man in a scooter. You with me so far? Anyway, He 'accidentally' runs into my foot and i turn around to see him and (this being the first time I even saw him) I flinch. Well, I stand there for a few minutes, looking stupid, then I ask him if he needs something. Can you guess what he said? (No, for all you pervs out there, it's nothing like that. LOL) He said...Murp. (like an old man without teeth) I looked at him and said, what? He looked at me again for about 20 seconds then he heard a loud noise (totally not a rock I threw at the nearby trash can) and turned around. I figured it'd take him oh about 100 years to turn back around so I made a bolt for it. Go figure. I wasn't that far away from my house anyway. As for him, who knows? Not me, for sure.

Offline Turquiose

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • wheee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2011, 07:47:03 pm »
Aww XD

It was my first day of school ( I was 5) and me and my friend needed the toilet. We rushed diwn the corridor, and into the toilet. We came out and a boy a couple of years older watched us come out and said "Uhhhh.... This is the boys toilet, you know!" Me and my friend ran and ran, giggling. It was Lolz.
Hi. See ya!

Your Worst Nightmare

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 10:01:04 pm »
This is more of a sad epic fail D:

Ok so this guy I liked (btw Im a girl even though my name is Evane) for a really long time came up to me at school. He was completely serious at the time, and I thought something was wrong. So I go.. "whats wrong?" and he says nothing, and he smiles at me. I didnt know what was happening, but then he said: "I love you." It took me a while to respond, but then I said, COMPLETELY serious, "I love you too." Then he burst out laughing, turned around, and asked my worst enemy out. She said yes. They decided to kiss. In front of me.  

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 08:33:44 pm »
Blarg

Ok so I'm kicked back in gym waiting for the class to start. And my teacher said we were playing baseball (Her class against the other gym teachers class.) And so we got in our teams. My class was on the ht and run side and other class was on offense. So I was really sleepy that day and went to the offense side thinking it was my class. Luckily nobody noticed me I hope. But I didn't notice until I recognized people. Once they switched I just stayed still. But god I was so embarrassed. Mostly because I was messing up in the same class as a boy I liked. >.>

The liar and the thief

Babe

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 11:22:13 pm »
Earlier today, I went to jump into our pool. Instead I trip and did a belly flop into the pool. Ouch. |8
Friend, sister, and mom couldn't stop laughing. v_v

12dollars

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 10:30:30 am »
hehe I have some extremely embarrassing ones that I'd rather not say but this ones alright-ish XD
When I was at school in year 4 I accidentally farted in the middle of class and everyone looked around at me, luckily being the ninja I was I quickly blamed it on the kid in front of me, he was so spaced out he didn't even realise I had XD
lol I was still embarrassed though >.<

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 06:43:57 pm »
( XD )

Okay, this is a winner.
One day, when I was at a party with a lot of people I hated, so I slumped into a corner trying not to be noticed by those jerks. But stupidly I got up and walked backwards while I was making an excuse not to dance with someone, and then when I walked back without noticing, someone was carring a try with a few bears and fizzy drinks on. *CRASH*! You could of imagined be backing into the tray quickly, all the drinks got into my hair and clothes, so i pushed the person away and ran towards the bathroom.

Its a killer that one. x3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 06:58:55 pm »
You remember those Virtual Boy consoles? After playing with them for a while, you get dizzy. Well, I was so dizzy only after about 35 minutes of playing the game, that when I took off the headgear, I stumbled into the wall, took out all of the living room blinds, knocked down the trash can, living room lamp, and the VCR! It was a horrible experience!

"Deep in contemplation."

wolfgirl56

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2011, 10:46:47 pm »
You remember those Virtual Boy consoles? After playing with them for a while, you get dizzy. Well, I was so dizzy only after about 35 minutes of playing the game, that when I took off the headgear, I stumbled into the wall, took out all of the living room blinds, knocked down the trash can, living room lamp, and the VCR! It was a horrible experience!

Hmmm...speaking of dizzy, I do remember one thing.
When I was little, like in 1st grade or something, can't really remember, and I decided to spin in a circle because I was bored. But then  I accidently went too fast, that when I stopped, I walked around funny, then I crashed into a lamp. Boy, it hurt!
EDIT: Oh yeah, I crashed head first in it. No brain damage lolz.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 03:13:14 am »
OMG finally some place to where i can explain my funniest but worst moments XD so, i was talking to my friend when at school we where on the swing, i decided to jump off at a really high height, i landed but stumbled onto the kid i liked and we ALMOST kissed I said sorry and was blushing like there was no tomorrow he started to apologize then he turned around and said " oh by the way, you have a scratch on your knee." ( i was wearing shorts XD) and i sorta was speechless so i nodded a thanks and asked the recess teacher to go to the bathroom to rinse it off. my friend offered to go with, they said no, she SNUCK with me to the bathroom then we both cracked up laughing lol awkward  moment lol
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.