Author Topic: Most embarrassing epic fails  (Read 5251 times)

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
Re: Most embarrassing epic fails
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2011, 01:43:57 pm »
WAAAAAAAAY back when I was about five-six; I was always a cuddle-machine. Always had to have a cuddle.

But, I was also extremely shy *WellIstillam :'D*

I remember, for some bizarre reason; closing my eyes and opening my arms to hug my mum... and then when I opened them, it was some other lady... who had a son and he just stared at me. QwQ;

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 05:09:36 am »
Well, this isn't exactly embarrising, on my part anyway >=3

it's was 3 AM, I couldn't sleep (was supposed to be asleep for an hour XD) so I go down stairs for some water. When I'm bored or can't sleep, I usually get thirsty. So I go down there, not even realizing I was being quiet. I walk right behind my grandma and she jumps becasue she didn't hear me. Then (of course) my grandma yells at me (A daily occurance) and when she's done five minutes later I get my water. I can't even remember what I said, but something to make her mad, and she and I have a minor argue. Go Figure. I have my water now, and i'm walking away back upstairs to my room. Well, right as I pass her I say one more thing, trying to finish the argue with my victory. Next thing I know her hand comes flying back at me, attempting to hit me upside the head. O.e Instead, she hits my (plasitc) cup and it dents and most of the water goes everywhere. It was full. It splatters everywhere. She looks at me like "WTF?! Why'd you do that?!". So I look at her back, with a surprised look, and eyebrow cocked. She frowns even more (Which, I didn't know was possible) and walks off, lightly pushing me out of the way to show she was Po'ed at me. Well, she gives me paper towels, nearly the whole role, and I start cleaning. about 2 second later she decides the get the carpet dry, and lets me do the hard surface. Of course she grumbles that I wouldn't know hwo to clean carpet because I rarely do. So I get my half done, get my water, and go to my room. I set my water down, then flop on my bed, laughing as loudly as I can without her hearing. With the water, I feel asleep 10 minutes later. XD

Well, that's my most recentl epic fail. not even mine, but it was funny.

P.s. was that long enough? X3
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 05:20:30 am by Sashastriker »

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2013, 09:51:51 pm »
All of your fails are funny. XD

« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 10:28:22 pm by Blu Parrot »

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart