Author Topic: Most embarrassing epic fails  (Read 5230 times)

TealSkeletore

Most embarrassing epic fails
« on: May 19, 2011, 03:52:44 am »
So just a few minutes ago I did the most embarrassing thing ever. I'm at school and it was lunch time, and I was running to get into the building to scare my friend. There is this low concrete wall that I wanted to jump over to get to the corridor, but I failed the jump and I ended up tripping over it and face planting on the other side. There was a group of girls sitting there and they saw me and started laughing. I just got up and quickly walked away.

I have a bruise on my shin now |:
But I can't stop giggling at myself.
I think I'm going to wear a paper bag over my head for the rest of the day.

Have you ever done and embarrassing fail? Share.

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
Re: Most embarrassing epic fails
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 12:58:01 pm »
Meh Teal. Sounds like no fun. But don't worry about it. People often forget about things such as these, in a few days no one will even remember such a thing happened. :B

I'm sure this has happened to everybody, but I will write it down anyway, since for me it was kind of more complicated. So I had this teacher in 6th grade, which I and my whole class, or probably whole school, hated so much. She taught Language and was such a weird figure. The first day she would come to school dressed as a tomato, with a hot pink shirt, a long, bright red jacket, red boots and a red bag. Don't forget the red lipstick AND hair worn in a ponytail. The next day she would come to school, dressed us... a watermelon. Red shirt with pink thingies on it, a short green jacket which didn't hide a thing, green high-heels and green eye shadow. The next day she would come to school dressed as a blueberry, and so on... Except the crazy opinion this woman had on fashion, she also had a crazy opinion on the "be quiet" order. EVERY time someone would whisper something, she would scream louder than a gorilla. So you sort of get what kind of teacher I'm talking about. So the other day we had last lesson with her. She wanted us to write down a composition with topic what we thought were the reasons of racism. And I wanted to ask whether we could use a pen because I had lent both of my pencils for that lesson [in our school we had strict rules, you write with pencil]. And, I was about to ask my question... Everybody had already started writing so there was complete silence and I went like this: "Mom, can we use-" I cut that there because everyone had threw their pencils on the desk, staring at me. Then I realised what I had just said. Even that monster was staring at me, which I can't believe I called.. mom. O_O For the rest of the lesson she would scream and scream because no one could quit giggling after what I had said. I literally wished earth would open and eat me... :L

Babe

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 05:43:13 pm »
Oh wow Teal.. xD It'll pass. :3

Hmm.. I think the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me was when I went to school wearing slippers.. XD I forgot to put my shoes on, such a fail. xB

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 05:45:51 pm »
Aww poor Tealy. - HUG. -
I've got to many embarassing moments to share, like when I kept triping over infront of my teacher when I was giving a talk. XD
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 07:38:51 pm »
B'awww, poor Teal. xD
Anyway, this wasn't my fail.. but it was my brother's, and I cracked up so badly when it happened, so I'm gonna share it. xD
Okay, so, we went down to Hershey, Pennsylvania one time, and they have these amazing paintings there now.. they are unbelievable, they look so real.. you can't even tell it's painted. Anyway, on a wall, someone painted a staircase that looked incredibly realistic, they even got the colors of the room you were in right. You can't even tell it apart from a real staircase. So he was like, "OMG THERE'S MORE, LET'S GO!!" so he runs to the wall, and BOOM. HE HITS IT. xDDD After that happened, I seriously fell to the floor laughing, I was dying. xD After that, my friend and I were making sure that each staircase we saw was actually a staircase, and not a wall LOL.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 07:40:41 pm by Gem »

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 08:03:40 pm »
LOL Gem, this is what I call, EPIC FAYUL. 8D xD But I feel sorry for your brother, that must have hurt.. rofl.. >D

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 08:07:13 pm »
It probably did, but oh well. xDD I got a laugh of it, so I'm okay with it lolol. Walls are his worst enemy now, he even said that LOL.

JazzForLife

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 08:09:18 pm »
Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I bet that hurt. 3x. But at least you can laugh at yourself when it passed. xD.
And LOL Gem.

Meh, well, I was at Blockbuster trying to rent a movie when my friend came over. My sister came with me too, and my mom. I started to feel kind of hot and asked my mom if she could hold my jacket, and she just told me to hang onto it. So we went up to the register, and then I started to feel really bad. I dropped my jacket because I thought I was going to faint. My mom didn't notice, but my sister did. She stepped infront of me and asked if I was okay, and I just threw up all over her. Not on purpose, I just really had to. Everyone at the register froze for about 20 seconds, just staring while my sister is about to start crying. She's younger than me, so I felt a bit bad. I mean, it covered her from the chin down. It was nasty. Finally, the lady behind us yelled at someone to get paper towels. Ugh, so much for that movie.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 08:24:28 pm »
I completely cracked up when I heared Gem's and your story. x3 I really hurt my hand slapping the wall. x3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

wolfgirl56

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 10:52:11 pm »
My epic fail?
Some people in different grades and my grade were in the gym, practicing for Christmas chior, and I started feeling a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, and after a few minutes, i tapped on my friend, Lilly to make her move put of the way because I was about to throw up. I started, "run limping" to the nearest garbage can, but then...too late.