Author Topic: The Seceret World Of Sonazea (Accepting)  (Read 34687 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: The Seceret World Of Sonazea (Accepting)
« Reply #240 on: October 23, 2013, 10:23:35 pm »
"I wont lie to you.  Wolves do eat your kind.  But you will be safe around him.  He wont hurt you if I ask him not too."  Snow Shoe said.  He spotted the black wolf when the neared the den beside the river.
"Watcher, I have found a friend."  He said.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 23, 2013, 10:58:32 pm »
Watcher raised his head, hearing Snow Shoe. "Good... I guess." Snow Shoe was nice, Watcher would admit that, but he was still a loner. "Who is it?"

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2013, 12:14:57 am »
Attila was hiding behind Snow Shoe's huge paw when they reached the large black wolf. She looks up at Snow Shoe worriedly, then back at the wolf that had failed to notice her... For now. When she hops out from her spot, she looked at him. Her ears were pinned against her head as she raised onto her back paws to seem only a few inches taller. "H-Hi there," she says in a shaky voice. She made sure to make it loud enough to hear, but it still seemed small and fragile.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 24, 2013, 01:41:44 am »
"I found her hiding away in the grass were anyone could find her, almost stepped on her.  She'll be sleeping with us tonight if your ok with that?"  Snow Shoe said softly.  It was clear Attila was scared and he hoped he could in some way calm her.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 24, 2013, 01:55:51 am »
OOC: my gecko's claws are pinching my neck while I'm holding him... ouch, and Watcher's a runt, in no way large X3

IC: "Uhh..." Watcher swallowed as he looked at the bunny he had just noticed. His mouth watered as her scent drifted towards him, but Snow Shoe hadn't eaten her, so he assumed she wasn't vorox food... whatever vorox ate. It had just occurred to him that he hadn't seen SnowShoe take a bite of anything, but those were thoughts for later. "Sure, why not?" He finally said, trying to make his voice seem happy. He was probably failing miserably, but was it his fault, the bad dream still fresh in his mind?

OOC: btw yes I know taht vorox don't eat anything, Watcher doesn't

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 24, 2013, 08:04:02 pm »
(I know :)  )

Snow Shoe knew Watcher wasn't happy about their new den mate.  It would understandable, but Snow Shoe couldn't relate to him.
"I should get to bed now.  Attila, you were sleeping before so I assume would want to go back to sleep."  He said.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 24, 2013, 10:11:44 pm »
OOC: ok :)

IC: Watcher coughed. "Good idea... why not." He knew he was acting awkward, but could care less. What worried him was falling back asleep.

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 24, 2013, 10:39:55 pm »
OOC: Oh sorry haha, but to Attila, everyone seems large ^^"

Attila looks at the wolf, then back at Snow Shoe. "Oh yes, thank you." she says, a smile drifting onto her face. The air seemed almost tense and awkward, but she tried to ignore it as she followed Snow Shoe.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 24, 2013, 11:02:31 pm »
OOC: good point ^.^

IC: Watcher shook his fur out as he followed, sliding into the den and squishing the moss under foot.

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 25, 2013, 07:50:14 pm »
After cleaning off his paws from the mud Snow Shoe stepped inside the den.  He laid in a loose ball in the corner.  He pawed off the pale pink bandana he was wearing and placed it beside himself.
"Attila, you can use this.  Just don't go running off with it."  He said.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru