Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50231 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2013, 07:33:57 pm »
((Thanks!))

IndIe
The Husky cross lifted her head as a dull light shone into her eyes-letting out a growl the canine spat away the form that was sprawled across her lips. Letting out a yawn she shuffled to her paws quickly hearing the clattering of cans, a grin on her face. Indie trotted towards an alley and stopped at the corner, glancing around her blue optics locking on what looked like a Basenji. Smirking as she crept forward, the small canine seemed to turn and glance at her then back away-a crazed laugh escaped the faes maw as she walked forward "Come on, im only gonna hurt you a lot!" She snickered as she leapt at the brown and white canine-a yelp filling the streets as the dog bolted off. "Oh I get it, you wanna die is pain and exhausted!" Indie giggled as she leapt into a sudden sprint and bolted after the tiny dog, her paws thudding at the ground as small dust clouds were formed-her tail wagging in amusement as she thundered after the Basenji.

Una
The black and tan Kelpie let out a huff as she trotted through an abandoned street-her claws tapping the ground as she happily trotted up the street her tail wagging. The sound of yelps and growls filled the city causing her to snarl "Dumb infected mutts!" She muttered to herself. Turing around a corner she quickly entered a building, her stomach growled. Sniffing up she got the scent of other dogs, but it didn't seem like the smell of the infected ones, just incase she decided not to follow the scent and instead she went into a small room, leaping onto the ledge she glanced out the window. Over a small building she caught the sight of one dog chasing another, snarling she shook her head then turned-a group of infected dogs seemed to be fighting. The youngster watched in amusement, but obviously hidden in the house a few blocks away.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2013, 07:35:44 pm »

Raigho

Grinning, the canine padded behind Molek with his eyes pointed towards the sky where dark clouds littered the never-ending shades of indigo. "Rain is coming." He announced, scanning the area with his icey orbs eerily glowing. "Shall we go hunting afterwards, I'm starting to feel starved."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2013, 07:42:36 pm »

Molek

Molek slowed a bit to glance behind him at Raigho, casually licking his still bloody muzzle. "Ah, yes. Killing that fool has given me quite the appetite." He murmured politely, his one ear perking at the terrified yelps of a nearby canine followed by a few loud growls and barks of an obvious infected. "Seems we may be able to kill two birds with one stone." The brute remarked with a sly grin, breaking into a trot towards the direction of the sounds.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2013, 07:45:31 pm »
((Is it alright if I jump in where Molek and Raigho are?))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2013, 07:47:04 pm »
[[Go for it, brahski.
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2013, 07:49:17 pm »

Raigho

At Molek's words, Raigho gently dipped his head in understand before his ears shot up away from his head, twitching in irritation. "Nothing stays quiet for long, aye?" He spread a toothy grin across his maw and broke into a light canter to catch up with the dark-pelted brute. "Basenji and Kelpie. Two weak dogs as always." His eyes dilated into snake-like slits, he glared at the two silhouettes in the distance and instantly scanned his mind for their breed. A handy little ability he had.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2013, 08:02:03 pm »
((Thanks<3))

Cisnero

Through narrowed eyes, Cisnero watched from the thick shadows - his icy eyes glinting as he licked his maw. The scent of fresh blood entered his nostrils, and soon thick saliva slipped out of his jaws. Without hesitating, Cisnero padded from the shadows, watching as the two canines headed off. Cautiously creeping towards the motionless figure, Cisnero peered at it. His eyes were still opened, but a bloody mess was cluttered around his neck. A sly smirk appeared onto the canine's face, before he turned and stared after the two figures. He knew one of them was Molek, but hesitation gripped him from embracing the creature. Sure, he had found Molek, but he wasn't ready to meet him. Still, polishing his courage, Cisnero slowly trotted after the two, not bothering to remain quiet as he slowly made his way towards them. His still kept his jaws shut, and kept a few good feet away from them.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2013, 08:28:15 pm »
((Its Indie chasing the Baenji))

IndIe
Indie could smell fresh smell of blood-her twitched at the muttering of voices and her snout wrinkled at unfamiliar scents. Ignoring them continued chasing after the Basenji, the large canine swiftly leapt over a toppled trash can-a smirk across her face as she began to gain on the smaller canine. "You are. About to. Die!" She giggled as she charged along side the smaller canine and grasped onto his neck, clamping down her jaws and smashing him to the ground. Smirking Indie lifted her head at the small canine who was left panting on the ground-fear in his eyes. "If I didn't kill you now I would be a coward and a soft hearted fool. Sorry kid!" She growled then laughed as she applied pressure onto the smaller canines neck-a huge yelp was heard then all went quiet and the body was left lifeless. Smiling the Husky cross picked up the creature by its neck and tightened her grip drawing blood. Two unfamiliar scents were close by and infront of her causing her to drop the kill, narrowing her brow the infected faes tail wagged as a she starred in the direction of the smell. "Could this be another meal?.." Indie smirked then narrowed her browns once again, her tail rapidly wagging as blood dripped from her maw.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2013, 08:34:44 pm »

Molek

Running his tongue over his nose, the hybrid continued trotting confidently towards the merle spotted canine who had cornered the Basenji. "Quite the skill you have, dearie." Molek stated, standing at the end of the alley way with a smirk plastered on his bloody muzzle. Lowering his head, he kept his glazed glare fixed on the female who stood before the now lifeless corpse of the Basenji. "I think you'd be a valuable asset to us." He snorted, taking a few steps forward, his voice silky and calm. With his attention focused on talking the other infected dog into joining their little commission, he hadn't taken notice to the other male who was a short distance away, watching, though he could sense his presence.
sig by me

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2013, 08:38:02 pm »
Jim's nose twitched as he moved towards a moss-covered building. Sitting down into the shade he cast a quick glance of his surroundings. He could see some dogs wondering around but he didn't know if they were hostile. Pulling closer to the building Jim whimpered quietly.