Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50301 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2013, 04:07:14 am »

Jarvis
When Jarvis returned from making sure the floor they were on was safe he care back but only saw the pup, Khepri. He looked around but there was no sign of Akil "Did she say where she was going?" he asked as he ran to one of the windows and looked out, he still didn't see her. He growled "It's too dangerous out there." He didn't want to go searching for her right now, while the infected were out and about, but he couldn't just leave her out there. He growled at himself "Stay here." He turned and walked up to her "Don't trust anyone, I'll be back soon." He sighed "If I'm not back by sunrise tomorrow, you need to keep moving." He placed a gentle paw on her head then quickly exited the building.

Lynx
Lynx let the blood drip from her muzzle, she just made another kill. This one was a mixed between multiple breeds, but it resembled a Husky. She dropped the body then walked away from it, she licked the blood off of her maw, but there were still splatters on the top of her head that she couldn't reach. She huffed "Such a messy kill." she said with a shake of her head. She perked her ears when the smell of another canine's blood entered her nose "It seems they managed another kill." she said with a smirk before continuing down the old road. The Malinois padded down the street but jumped behind a bush when the same canine from earlier appeared from the police station. She growled as he ran down an alley, "Maybe I can get inside and sneak up on him when he returns." She stood up and quickly ran into the old building.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2013, 04:50:51 am »
Sitting on the roof of a building nearby and tucked neatly in the shadows sat Akil, watching the police station intently while chewing on a few pigeon bones. Her gaze followed Jarvis as he ran out in what seemed like panic and she rolled her eyes "Damn it Jarvis! You're supposed to stay with the pup!" she hissed. She was about to follow him through the streets when another shape caught her attention. "What is that mutt doing?" the infected dog whom she had seen before watched Jarvis take off into the streets and entered the police station. She looked at the staircase, and then at the street below her. Stairs take too long. she thought to herself before bunching up her muuscles and launching off the roof. Her joints popped in protest when she hit the pavement, but she didn't care. Akil took off heading for the doors in which the infected had entered the building. When she pushed through them, the irresistible scent of fresh blood instantly flooded her senses and she drew closer to the source.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #132 on: December 09, 2013, 05:57:08 am »

Jarvis
JArvis had only been searching for a few minutes but he turned back "It's not safe for a pup to be alone." he said to himself as he began to trot back to the police station which was only a few blocks away. Jarvis froze when he smelled an infected close by "Damn it." he growled as he began to run towards the station, but his run came to an end. In front of him stood the rottweiler and the mastiff he had gotten away from earlier. He snarled "Hey there." they both said in unison "I think we have something to finish." Jarvis glared at them, he couldn't fight them, he couldn't risk getting infected. Suddenly, they both jumped at them, fangs bared and ready to sink into his flesh. Jarvis yelped in shock then spun around, running away from them. He could hear them behind him, their jaws snapping together as they tried to bring him down. He ran into backyard and jumped over the wooden fence "Damn it!" he heard one of them growl behind him, then he heard banging as they rammed into the fence. "We gotta tell Molek about this mutt!" Jarvis stopped behind a house and continued listening "Maybe we can recruit him, he seems pretty fast and strong, he might be a good companion." He heard a yelp as one of them was bitten "No! He has to be disposed of!" He heard a faint growl "We'll let Molek decide his fate." Jarvis growled "Over my dead body." before running back to the station.

Lynx
The female walked into the station, the smell of blood filled her nose "It seems he has taken in an injured dog." she said as she continued to sniff around. She searched the first floor but found nothing so she went up to the second floor. Once up on the second floor the smell of blood thickened as well as the scent of three dogs "Hmm." she said as she looked around. She came up to a spot where blood was present, but there wasn't any dog "Where did you go?" she growled as she walked down the aisles.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 09, 2013, 01:44:14 pm »
Akil stopped when she saw the dog, she had blood on her forehead and was investigating the bloodstain on the floor. "I believe you are looking for me?" she growled then without even thinking she attacked, lunging for the dog's throat. Her thoughts were fuzzy as she moved, but they were all telling her to do one thing. Kill. "Come here so I can kill you!" she shouted, not remembering that Khepri could be anywhere on that floor. Out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw Jarvis come back towards the building, but she dismissed it, more focused on killing the mutt.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #134 on: December 09, 2013, 07:07:47 pm »

Nomad -

3 -

Female -

German Shepherd Dog / Husky-

Meet her. -

Never says -

Infected?(you can also be immune) Immune -
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 08:37:34 pm by KoolWolfe »

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2013, 07:33:31 pm »
((Accepted))

Koolwolfe

« Reply #136 on: December 09, 2013, 08:47:35 pm »

||Nomad||

Nomad growled loudly as she heard the paw steps against the floor she leaped out of her hiding spot. Behind Akil she then said "You know. I'd watch what you think." Narrowing her eyes as she launched at the mutt pinning her down, her paw against her head preventing her from getting up.

Offline StripedIllusions

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Lazy potato intensifies!
    • FlareFireFox
    • RoarOfTheRaptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 09, 2013, 08:54:56 pm »

Bella
10 Months
Female
German Shepherd x Golden Retriever
Look up...
Courageous, Fun, Playful, and Loving
Doesn't like to talk about it...
Immune
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:02:15 am by Jacquewacque »

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 09, 2013, 10:24:17 pm »
((Accepted))
Akil's ears twitched and she turned to face the newcomer "Who the heck are you? Where did you com-" she was cut off as the dog leapt at her, shoving her to the ground and pinning her to the floor. "What *cough* are you doing?! Let me up!" the lundehund cried, trying to push the other dog off of her "I'm not the bad guy! Get off!", after struggling she finally stopped moving. "Please! She's going to kill Jarvis and the pup!"

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 09, 2013, 10:56:59 pm »

Una
The black and tan canine let out a huff as she remained glancing out the window-seeming lost in a gaze she gave her head a brisk shake then shuffled to her paws letting out a sigh. Seeing the infected canines had moved on she seeked to chance to change from another building. "Damn mutts!" The Kelpie growled as she turned and trotted through the building-her claws tapping against the har surface as her tail wagged. Una began jumping carefully down the stairs with ease and soon arrived at the bottom with a slight thud. Lifting her head the young fae began taking in a few sniffs of air-sensing no one was around. "Seems so quiet, unlike usual times..." She sighed-sometimes to seemed better being ifected, but she couldn't cope with it. Shaking her head removing the thoughts Una quietly trotted through the corridor.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.