Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50336 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #170 on: December 13, 2013, 07:11:59 am »

Taisha

Taisha attention snapped to a dog who seemed to be infront of her she then said "Y-Yyeah.. he just ran..and now I am alone." She sniffled as she tried to rip the rope off of what seemed to be her neck, failing to do so, she looked at the dog it smelt female she then said "My name is, Taisha."

Robbybobster

« Reply #171 on: December 16, 2013, 08:15:55 pm »

Name-Juis
Age-1/2
Gender-Male/Stud
Breed-German Mastiff
Description or picture-Above ^
Personality-Find out in RP
Bio-Unknown

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 16, 2013, 10:08:13 pm »
((One thing, is he infected or not? Otherwise Accepted!))
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2014, 09:59:07 pm »
Bump? I really liked this RP....

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 11, 2014, 10:05:11 pm »
I did too. x3 I'm just waiting to see if any of the infecred dogs in that group heard me.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2014, 01:39:41 am »
[Ermagersh we need to resurrect this. I kept forgetting to respond, so could anyone give me a recap so I can post for our dear friend Molek? OuO
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2014, 02:20:30 am »
[Ermagersh we need to resurrect this. I kept forgetting to respond, so could anyone give me a recap so I can post for our dear friend Molek? OuO

Here are the last few relevant posts-

Akil
Akil smiled up at him "Oh but Molek! Here i thought you were trying to eliminate the uninfected!"She stepped forward, slipping under his chin, brushing against the large black dog teasingly " I have some friends who are dying to meet you" Then looking at the rest of the dogs that had gathered, she let her smile drop. "Besides what point would you make killing me? After all I am a loyal follower." She looked back to him with a small smile. Then she pulled away from him and began to walk away, "But if you don't want my help, I completely understand."
A puzzled look crawled on her face as she watched the other female run off down the alley. She nodded a farewell to the pup and went on her way. She knew she should take the pup with her but swept it out of her mind. She trotted down the next alley to see where the female had gone. On the other end she saw a large group of infected dogs. There were more here then she'd seen in a while. She yelped in shok as she saw all of them. She quickly crouched down trying to hide herself incase the infected heard her. Her fluffy tail showed from her hiding place but she didn't notice.
Jarvis
Jarvis growled when he saw Akil tell him that she knew of others who would want to meet him. He pushed himself off the windowsill and quickly closed the front door, he didn't know how they would get out now but at least they were safe. He grabbed an old blanket and jammed it under the door, locking their scent in the room "There, they shouldn't be able to tell what room we are in." He ran back to the window and saw Akil still talking to the dog. He growled, would Akil really bring the pack to Khepri and himself? Or did she have something else in mind?

Lynx
Lynx turned her head when she heard small voices coming from beside her. She was surprised to see two small pups, a male and female. The male was leading the female with an old rope, Lynx saw that the pup was blind. Lynx stood up when the male ran off, leaving the blind pup to fend for herself. Lynx saw that some of the other dogs had noticed her "Damn it all." she growled as she ran over and grabbed the pup in her jaws, carefully, and running away from the pack. Once they were a safe distance away, Lynx set her down "What the hell were you doing back there?" she asked as she looked back, she didn't see any of the dogs. She sat in front of the pup "Was that your brother that left you back there?" she asked as she sniffed the air, not smelling anything that would be a threat.

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2014, 03:17:29 am »
Yes, this RP was so good. I will have to post for Lynx soon ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2014, 02:27:19 pm »
Yes, this RP was so good. I will have to post for Lynx soon ^^)

Yesss THANK CHU FOR COMING BACK! :D I have been waiting love! <3

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #179 on: January 14, 2014, 01:21:44 am »

Lynx
Lynx looked down at the pup as she failed to get the rope off. Lynx sighed and bite the rope in half "There, you should go find your brother. It's dangerous out here." she said as she looked around, hoping none of the infected saw her save an uninfected pup. Lynx turned to walk away but only made it a few feet before growling and turning around "I guess you can stay with me until we find your brother.." Lynx couldn't bring herself to leave a blind pup out here alone. After a few moments she lowered her head to the ground, sniffing around before making her way to a hole in an old building "Here, it's safe in there." she nudged the pup in "There's no way anyone can get in except through this hole, but it will be blocked." Lynx backed out of the hole "I'll find something for you to eat. Stay quiet and stay in here." she ordered as she used her shoulder to push a dumpster in front of the hole, covering it. The squeaky wheels that made the dumpster mobile had begun to rust and squeak "Damn thing."she growled. After she made sure the dumpster was in place she padded down the street, looking for a small meal for a pup.

Visit my Deviantart!