Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50313 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #180 on: January 14, 2014, 01:29:05 am »
(( And here I am waiting for Jim to respond..... XP))
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Koolwolfe

« Reply #181 on: January 14, 2014, 07:08:30 pm »

Taisha

Taisha's tail began to wag as the dog said she could stay she felt something pushing her into something that she slid down into she hen said In a whispery tune "Okay..." She just hoped that she would be able to find her self some food, she started to sniff around a rat cornered as she grasped it in her jaws and began to shake she then waited for Lynx to come back.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 14, 2014, 09:44:10 pm »
Ohhh my lanta, I am so. Sorry. Been a bit busy with school junk and stuff so haven't been 'round the roleplay section. But here I am now!]

Molek

Molek's twisted sneer slowly faded from his slim, narrow muzzle. Lowering an eyebrow, the scrawny brute's glare followed the female as she slipped under his chin and spoke. His frown soon turned into an expression of interest. Maybe this female could be useful afterall... for now, anyway. As soon as he got what he needed, he'd keep to his sole intentions of finally dispatching the former nuisance that was this she-dog, though that part he kept to himself. "Very well, female. You've got my attention. Point taken." Molek finally spoke with his trademark wide, curled smirk creeping across his still blood-stained maw. "Now then. Kindly show me where these, eh- friends, of you'rs, that you spoke of are located, while you still have my interest- and my patience. Unless you'd rather keep walking, in which case I'll stain the pavement with your blood faster than you can even turn around." The hybrid's sing-songy voice turned darkly serious towards the end of his threatening words, and his lips were pealed back to reveal his bloodied ivories.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:46:00 pm by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2014, 12:15:02 am »

Indie
Indies eyes narrowed as she watched some dogs coming and some going, her eyes narrowing at the small femal as she continued walking around and offering the help, Indie didn't like the look of this dog but who was she to judge. Looking at Molek with a raised brow she shrugged as blood continued dripping from her maw from her previous kill. Looking at the limp body of the Dalmatian sprawled across the ground she smirked and lunged her head towards the carcass. Ripping its flesh open with ease the Husky mix began eating away at the body-she hadn't ate in days and this was probably the best meal she was going to get, besides Dalmatians were the tastiest-well that's what she told herself with a chuckle. Lifting her head Indie looked at the smaller canine who began walking away, rolling her eyes the merle canine grinned with blood dripping from her maw as she looked back at Molek. Ripping out another mouthful from the carcass she then pushed the spotted canines body aside and looked at each canine with the usual 'crazy' grin. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2014, 01:18:05 am »
Jika sighed in relief as she relized the infected dogs hadn't seen hr. She quickly stood up, taking a last looknt the large group of infected dogs before bolting down the alley. She left the alley and began to trot along the trashed streets.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2014, 01:35:20 am »
[[ Changing Cisnero's appearance ]]

Cisnero

His gaze jerked from Molek to the other canine as they spoke among themselves. Cisnero would have liked to hear what their conversation was about, however he was distracted by paws pattering on the ground. Turning his attention onto the sound, he noticed Indie ripping apart a Dalmatian - or something that used to be one - and swallowing. Interested, the male trotted after her, pausing nearby as he watched the older canine consume the carcass. Drool began to form at his lips as he stared hungrily at the carcass, hoping Indie could afford to share some. His ear twitched, hearing the sound of a figure heading away from them. Turning his head around, he narrowed his eyes at the female (Akil), whom was walking away from Molek. Thrusting one last glance at the carcass, Cisnero trotted towards Molek, before stopping nearby and watching the canine's expression. He wondered what Molek would do next, or what the female would do, now that they had seemed to have agreed upon something.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2014, 01:46:34 am »

Lynx
Lynx carried a rabbit in her jaws, a rabbit here was a lucky find. If she were in a pack she would be forced to give it to the 'alpha', but that wasn't the case. She walked past the large ground of infected. Her clouded brown eyes looking at Molek, she had heard many things about him, she was interested in meeting him, but not now. She turned her head and saw a Merle canine tearing apart a Dalmatian, a crazed smile crept across her maw, she would do anything to just be able to sink her teeth into something. Lynx made her way past them and hurried to the pup. When she arrived she pushed the dumpster away, making a small enough opening for her to squeeze through. She dropped the rabbit in front of the pup "Here you go." she said as she laid down near her. Lynx noticed the pup was blind, her clouded blue eyes looked as though she was infected, this might come to their advantage. The only problem was her scent, she smelled perfectly healthy, Lynx had an idea. She began to drag her tongue over the pup, masking her uninfected scent "There, but it won't last forever." Lynx knew she would have to do this whenever they were out and about, but she didn't mind all that much.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2014, 02:12:04 am »
Akil
Akil froze when Molek replied and turned back to him with a sadistic smile on her face " I was sure you would accept." turning to the police building her tail wagged at the thought of a fight "Now, follow me and I will try my best to give you the wolfdog." she ran towards the building lightly, her paws barely touching the ground. She pushed the door open with a jingle, the pup Khepri was no longer in the lobby, but her heightened senses illuminated an almost visible scent trail that led up the stairs and to the door of another room. She stepped aside and allowed Molek to the door.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Koolwolfe

« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2014, 02:47:40 am »

Taisha

Taisha looked around seeing nothing but black she glanced at the noise echoing from afar, she then dropped the mouse infront of he and grabbed the rabbit ripping it side to side until blood gushed onto her face, no sooner did she feel licking on her cranial, she rubbed against the femmora.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2014, 02:49:53 am »

Molek

The ebony hybrid snickered. "There's a good girl. I thought you'd comply." Molek flashed a sinister smirk once Akil began to lead the way. Glancing over his shoulder at his small pack of following infecteds, he gestured them to follow with a subtle motion of his head before swiftyl trotting after the she-dog. The brute slowed his strides as Akil led them to a large building, slipping in through the doors. Claws clicking on the cracked pavement flooring, he paused inside the main room and raised his scrawny maw to the air to take in a long whiff. "Looks like you were of use afterall. I can smell the stench of those purebred mutts already." Molek smirked, though he let out a rumbling snarl as he ended his sentence. Taking a couple steps towards the faded scent trail, scrunching his nose at the scent of healthy flesh and fur. He stopped at the staircase where it was leading and threw a glance at Akil along with the other few infected dogs that had been accompanying him. "Shall we, then?" He glanced up the staircase, waiting for Akil to take the lead and all the while plotting the best time to dispatch the female as he'd promised himself. Once he got what he came for.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me