Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50225 times)

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2013, 01:48:21 am »

Khepri

Khepri was about to introduce herself but her eyes widened when she saw another canine soaked in blood. Her first thought was that it was infected and she backed up until her rump hit the dumpster. A small whimper escaped her lips as Jarvis walked over to it. When he mentioned the police station she followed behind them a few steps just in case the other canine tried to attack. If it did, she would make a run back to the old liquor store and hide out there until all was clear.

The young pup had her ears pinned to her head as she walked behind them, but the female canine had turned and called her 'little one' also mentioning that she wouldn't bite. This made Khepri even more cautious. She seemed to jump at every moving shadow and every tiny noise there was, in fear of being attacked by another infected. Blue eyes darted everywhere, looking at every hiding spot she could find that might have made a good shelter for some infected. Khepri follows them into the police station and stops at the entrance, starring down the dark walkway they would have to go through.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2013, 02:01:11 am »
Akil was overjoyed when they reached the police station. Upon going inside and making sure it was secure, she collapsed behind the counter, moaning when her wound re-opened and began dripping blood. "Pup..." she whimpered "Do you- Do you have any food?" even though she new the puppy probably wouldn't have any food, it was worth a shot. Black spots began to appear at the edge of her vision and she struggled to stay awake You can't go to sleep now! If you do you may never get up! a voice in the back of her head snapped. She lay her head down, trying hard to dip into a submissive posture.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2013, 02:21:34 am »
I will be gone this weekend guys. Just RP around Jarvis and Lynx. When I get back I will get them up to speed.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2013, 02:24:25 am »
((Okay, thanks for letting us know!))

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2013, 02:25:31 am »

Khepri

Khepri looked up at the other canine, "N-No..." she answers shyly, seeing her about to fall asleep. She felt bad but of course, her cautious instinct took over and she looked around the station. Her eyes fall upon an small box and she walks over to it, crawling inside and curling up, laying her head on her paws. Only her head poked out of the box, she kept looking from the injured Canine to Jarvis and back. Eyelids began to grow heavy as sleep started to take over but she struggled to stay awake. In the end, she fought off sleep... For now.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2013, 02:46:47 am »

Molek

Molek paused, head low as he flicked his only remaining ear to listen to Raigho's words. The corners of his mouth curled up into a smirk at the brute's devious plan. "Hmm, you've out done yourself again, Raigho. I love the way your devious little mind works." The hybrid praised his companion with a snicker. "Right, then. Go and get into position. Strike whenever you find the opportunity." Molek instructed, taking a few paw steps in the direction he had scented the blood, but halting once more to glance at the shepherd over his shoulder. "Oh and Raigho, don't kill him that quickly this time. Best we have some fun with this, wouldn't you agree?" He cackled, lowering an eyebrow. With a satisfied huff, he straightened out again and continued padding off.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2013, 02:56:55 am »
James flicked his ears "Damn you Molek." he muttered once he heard the two coming. "You hear that Molek?!" He shouted "Damn you! Come and kill me!" he sat down in the middle of the ruined town square "You kill me and I go happily!". He listened to their plan and shook his head angrily gnashing his teeth with an audible click click click. His tail lashed back and forth furiously as he waited for their attack.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2013, 03:10:03 am »
[[Molek: "If you insiiist!" OuO -Grabs ax-

Molek

Molek snickered, hearing the audible shouts of James. Moving around the corner, he stood a good distance behind the other brute. "Well, well, well, such a sudden- change of heart. How touching. You chose death, because you have nothing left to live for, am I right?" He chuckled, breaking the silence with his words and taking slow, ominous steps forward. "So you know, that lovely little female of your's, she was  far too easy to kill. Just one little shake of Raigho's head- and pop! That sad little flame of her life extinguished. And now it's your turn, I see. Tsk, it's a shame you're giving up that easily. Oh well. Less of my time wasted." The wolf-dog lowered his head, smirking darkly up at the other male, his large canines visible.
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2013, 03:21:25 am »
"This isn't about Akil. I'm just sick and tired of having to be this monster. I hate it and I want to die." he held Molek's gaze "Go ahead. Kill me." he stood and bared his teeth. Although the other male was larger, James decided to put in a little fight. He snickered "I'm just glad that someone like you will never be able to experience loving someone."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2013, 03:30:41 am »

Molek

Molek's smirk faded into a snarl, baring his stained teeth at the brute. "Love? What does that matter with the world the way it is now? You don't need love anymore. The only thing love will get you is dead." He barked, saliva dripping in strings from his snarling maw. His thin, patchy fur was bristled upright in irritation as he stood firmly before James. He began to take slow, wide circles around the brute, stalling as he waited for Raigho to make the first move as they had planned, though he wasn't sure how long he could hold himself back from ripping the traitor's throat out himself before then as long as he keeps taunting him like this.
sig by me