Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50238 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2013, 03:48:16 am »
"Oh and you probobaly have your little mutt behind me somewhere don't you? Raigho was his name? Can't believe that now you're getting others to do your dirty work Molek. Pathetic." James could sense he was hitting a nerve with the black dog that had begun to circle him. He smirked and looked around for the evil sidekick. He licked his fangs expectantly ready for Molek to make a lunge at him. "Now where is that little sidekick of yours?"

Akil whimpered and tried to seek warmth behind the desk, her orange and white fur was fluffed up and she shivered constantly. Have they found that my 'body' is missing? she wondered silently. She looked down to see that the bleeding had stopped once again, but this time she tried her best not to re-open it again when she stood to explore the police building, noting possible safe rooms and exits. On her walk she located 3 back exits, one which led into the forest behind them, and an open cell which could be used as a safe room once the door was shut. "Pup." she murmured as she walked back into the room where they had been staying, "There is a cell in the back. If anything happens, stay in there and don't come out until the threat has passed..."
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2013, 04:03:38 am »

Khepri

Khepri looks up, her head rising and her ears perking at the sound of the other canine. "Oh. Alright," she says in a soft voice, letting a small yawn escape her mouth. Standing up, she stretches and looks around for a window. There was one but it was too high up for her to see on her own, but there was a few boxes and some books she could climb on. Wiggling her rump, she runs at one of the large boxes and jumps on it, scrambling up on top of it. She yips happily, her small tail wagging as she climbs the books.

"So umm... I never really got your name Miss." Khepri says, looking through the dirty and dusty glass. The moon was almost out and the cold of the night would be coming soon. Her nose was pressed against the glass eagerly watching the sunset, her tail still wagging. Jarvis had went out to find some food for them but she knew he wouldn't be back for a while. The pup's stomach growls and she pulls her gaze from the window and back to the dark room. 'I wonder if there are any rats I can catch...' she asks herself, her eyes scanning the debris all over.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2013, 04:10:26 am »
"My name is Akil, what about you pup?" she asked quietly, her paws carrying her back to where she had been laying earlier. When she got there her hind paws practically buckled from beneath her and she her hindquarters crashed into the ground with a thump. Her stomach growled loudly, but she ignored it, after all she was in no state to try and find something to eat. Akil watched the dust through a ray of light, smiling as the little particles danced around each other in what seemed like a chaotic, but somewhat coordinated dance. Her delight vanished as a cloud covered the sun, shutting out the light and making the dust disappear into the darkness of the room.

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2013, 04:19:12 am »

Khepri

"Nice to meet you Akil, I'm Khepri," she says, climbing down from the boxes and sniffing around an old Target bag. It was only full of empty beer bottles, the scent was so horrid it made her scrunch up her nose. "Are you hungry? I can go look around and try to find something." she offers, trotting over to one of exits that was near the dumpster she hid under. When she was there she could have sworn she smelled something delicious. Besides, it couldn't hurt to try. Khepri couldn't help but stare at Akil, she felt so bad for her. Even though sympathy covered her fear of her turning on her, it didn't mean it was gone. She was still cautious about the female.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2013, 04:28:58 am »
Akil shook her head, despite the pangs of hunger in her stomach "No thank you, we can't have you getting killed." she smiled dryly. The dog then turned to face the puppy "I'm scared for you, Khepri. I lost both of my children to the infected, my mate is an infected now, and just because the infection hasn't caught in me yet, doesn't mean that it won't in a few minutes." her voice trembled and it took all her might to keep from crying "I'm sorry, but the truth is we probably won't make it out alive."

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2013, 08:05:34 am »

Raigho

Meanwhile, the sneaky little Raigho sat on his haunches behind a nearby building, one eye peeking out from the corner of the wrecked skyscraper. He prepared himself, claws scratching at the concrete as he suddenly pivoted off his muscular hind legs and into the clearing, snapping his jaws at James' flank in an attempt to bring him down so Molek and him could have a bit of.. "fun", with him.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2013, 01:48:13 pm »
"Ah there's little Raigho" James chuckled as Raigho slammed into his flank, he took the moment that the other dog was on top of him to roll over, squishing Raigho beneath him. "What did Molek want you to do Raigho? Tire me so he can kill me himself?" he laughed. He felt the sharp pain of the other dog's teeth clamping onto his flesh and felt the warm drip of blood, but made no attempt to shake him off. "This really is pathetic Molek."

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2013, 03:21:22 pm »
((Oh gosh I'm really behind o.0 Sorry I was gone the whole day yesterday. May I have a re-cap please? owo))

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2013, 03:45:21 pm »

Khepri

Khepri looks at Akil, feeling bad for her. Her entire family was lost to the infected. "Don't say that Miss, you're going to make it." she says kindly, walking over and laying down in front of her. "And if you don't, I'll be right here with you the entire time." she smiles, resting her head in her paws. Though Khepri was frightened of her turning and killing her, she knew that Akil needed some support during this. If she was in this situation, she would hope that Jarvis or Akil would do the same to her.

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2013, 03:48:58 pm »
(Basically, James found Akil and let her go. Molek found out and got angry, sending Raigho to kill her. They thought they killed her but they didn't. Now Molek and Riagho are going to kill James. Akil found Jarvis and Khepri over by the police station. Jarvis helped her inside. Now Akil and Khepri was staying safe inside the police station while Jarvis looks for food (Really he isn't going to be here for the weekend so that is our excuse for him not being around). Hope that sums it up enough for you ^.^)