Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50011 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2013, 04:11:29 pm »
She smiled lightly, "Thank you dear." her tail wagged slightly and her eyes light up, this pup reminded her so much of her own children. Then the harsh reality set in and her face dropped. "Oh, and don't call me Miss, it makes me feel so old. Just Akil is fine." with that the lundehund began to try and lick some of the blood out of her fur, the stiffnes had made her uncomfortable and the scent would only attract more infected. "So... Why are you alone Khepri?"
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2013, 04:56:33 pm »

Name- Indie
Age- 4 Y/O
Gender- Female/Bitch
Breed- Siberian Husky x Australian Shepherd
Description or picture- Indie has a picture.
Personality- Indie is a short tempered and aggressive canine, she hates being told what to do but will tolerate if needed. She doesn't really have a caring nor loving side since she's been changed, unless she likes you. At times, well most of the time she is snappy and tends to do a crazed laugh, she's always on the move and seeking to cause trouble around the city. Indie does have a sharp tongue and if she offends someone she doesn't really care.
Bio- Indie was just a young pup when she was infected. Her owners owned her until she was about 9 months, then the news about the infection broke loose and her family left, knowing canines were most prone to catching it they left her. A few days later Indie had grown hungry and thirsty, taking a chance she wondered into the streets. For a year or so Indie didn't catch the disease which was strange. But days later she began to feel really unwell intil wham, the infection took over her body. Two years or so have passed and Indie still roams the streets, alone,
Infected?- Yes, she is infected.

Name- Una
Age- 3 Y/O
Gender- Female/Bitch
Breed- She is an Australian Kelpie.
Description or picture- She has a picture.
Personality- Una is a young fae who is quite happy, despite the infection going around but she doesn't let it bother her. As her breed is known as a working dog she is very active so doesn't really stay in one place for long. Sometimes Una can be aggressive and gets real mean when she is-most tend to avoid her at this time, but despite that she is a young, happy, hyperactive, funny, loyal, feisty and a friendly young canine who is a great friend.
Bio- As a pup Una was brought up on a farm, both her parents and basically all her family come from a long line of successful working/show dogs. Growing up she was always a favourite from their humans, the infection was soon plastered all over the news and many humans began moving out. But Lisa and Stephen were one of the few families who wouldn't abandon their dogs. A year past and sadly Unas family and owners passed away. Heart broken she left the farm as it brought back many many memories. A year later she's still alive and health, roaming the streets.
Infected- She's Immune.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2013, 05:04:46 pm »

Khepri

"Alright Mi- I mean, Akil," she says softly, her ears flicking at the question. Khepri looks away, thinking about the answer. 'I guess I'll start from the beginning...' she tells herself, looking back at Akil. "When I was born, I was the runt of the litter. My father Cerberus hated it. He called me a disgrace to the family. My mother Hekate always told me she loved me but always look away when she did it. I had two older brothers. Zalmoxis and Mouri. Zalmoxis was bigger then both me and Mouri, always towering over us. He was Cerberus's favorite. Mouri was a little smaller then Zalmoxis, he was Hekate's favorite as he had a kind heart and loving soul. Then..." she pauses, looking at her paws. "There was me. I looked nothing like my parents. My father was all black with only a few spots of lighter gray and my mother was a smokey color. I was brown and golden. My father had amber eyes, my mother had green and I had blue. I was the odd one out. I tried so hard to get them to love me..." she pauses again, a shiver creeping up her spine. "That's when the news came that Cerberus and Hekate would be going to Africa. They were going to sell us. If we didn't get sold, they would kill us. So... The family took us to an auction. Zalmoxis, of course, was sold first to a man who owned a bar. Mouri was sold second to a lady who had opened an animal shelter. Everyone had left the auction and I was still there. Sitting in the cage alone and scared. Our owner was about to put me in a burlap sack when a little girl had ran up and said she wanted me. The little girl, Emily, payed 3000 dollars for me. She was around 5 when she got me. She named me Khepri, after an Egyptian Queen. She also gave me this collar." she says, looking down at the bright pink collar. "But when the plague hit, Emily's family left. They thought I was infected so they left me here..." she says softly, blinking away tears. "That's why I'm alone... Because I have never been good enough for anyone..." she says, turning her back to Akil.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2013, 06:42:05 pm »

Molek

A sadistic smirk crept across the wolf-dog's maw as Raigho finally made his move. Ignoring the sarcastic snaps of James, Molek crept over to the two now that the brute had seemed to be contained. "Pathetic? You're in no position to call another pathetic, my friend." He remarked nonchalantly, letting Raigho sink his teeth into James' flesh without much care. He merely stood watching the struggle with a crooked grin on his maw until he felt he'd waited long enough. Nodding his head at Raigho, he stepped towards James and in one swift motion made a move for his neck with open jaws to pull him to the ground as he had done earlier. Placing a large forepaw on the brute's throat, he snarled above him. "Listen here, you incompetent, insubordinate excuse of a mutt, it's time you learned your place in the scheme of things. I'll show you who the pathetic one is." He snapped his jaws together in the air with a loud clack, foam building at the corners of his snarling muzzle.

[[o3o Hope that's not powerplay. ;-;
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2013, 06:50:17 pm »

Raigho

Raigho pulled himself away from the brute's grip, spraying foam into the air as he merely sat down beside Molek with his large grey ears strained forward, his usual, wide grin plastered on his slobbering jaws. "You should have known better, fool. You're getting what's coming to ya'." He snickered, brushing past Molek in-case he needed backup, which has highly unlikely since the brute could simply snap his skull in two.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2013, 07:04:06 pm »
Accepted Taylor!

James smirked and let out a cackle "I thought you wanted people to suffer? I am not suffering." He put on a disgusted look when some of Molek's slobber dribbled down onto his cheek. He watched the dog through squinted eyes, waiting for another move. Then, when Raigho's teeth latched onto his stomach again, it took most of his strength to keep a straight face. "And how am I a mutt? Pure bred wolfdog right here!" he snapped, his lips beginning to curl up as a snarl began to form.

Akil listened to the pup's story, her gaze drifting towards the window. The clouds had grown darker and she could smell rain on the way. After Khepri had finished, she nodded slowly, trying to find words. "I'm sorry Khepri. I didn't mean to bring back any bad memories..." she said quietly, not meeting the pup's gaze. She thought of her pups At least they had a mother who loved them until their death... Then laying her head down on her paws she looked up at Khepri "Don't *yawn* worry pup, you will always be loved." having said that she drifted into a fitful sleep.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 07:16:00 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2013, 07:10:14 pm »

Molek

Molek stopped snarling only to let out a mocking laugh of amusement. "You slack-jawed imbecile. There's no such thing as a pure wolf-dog. You're still a mix breed, mutt." He laughed some more, sliding his paw higher up on James' throat and applying a bit of pressure. "I've had enough of your stupidity. So make it easy on yourself and shut up. This won't hurt a bit- oh wait- yes it will." Molek snickered, baring his teeth through his dark grin. With a bark, he lunged his head forward, deadly jaws craned open as he quickly went for the throat.
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2013, 07:21:56 pm »
James smiled lightly and didn't fight back as Molek wrapped his yellowed teeth around his neck. This is it. The end of my story. He chuckled, but it came out as a gurgle and blood began to drip from his mouth. "You win Molek." he spat out and stopped breathing all together.

And that my friends is the short and gruesome end of James RIP. :)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2013, 07:26:28 pm »

Raigho

"Good for nothing fool." Raigho snickered, letting out a slight yip before nudging Molek by the shoulder, pulling his lips into a grin. "Good work there, sire." He said, his scruffy hackles laying flat once again. "Now that he's finished, perhaps we should go see our new.. "acquaintance" we had heard before?" Turning around, Raigho kicked up some dust onto James' lifeless body with a grunt. "Leave him for the crows, nothing else deserves to eat this mutt."

RIP. <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2013, 07:29:49 pm »
[[RIP ;-;

Molek

Molek giggled roughly through his mouthful of fur and flesh, tightening his grip around the windpipe of James. As the brute's eyelids fluttered closed, the wolf-dog gave his head a violent, sudden jerk to the side, forcing a loud crack from the neck he held firmly in his jaws. Without loosening his grip, he tore away from the now lifeless canine, ripping the windpipe he had such a strong hold on from the red flesh of the former companion. Opening his jaws, he let the fleshy tube flop onto the blood soaked asphalt beside the mangled canine below him. "I always win, James." Molek responded to the dog's last words with a snicker, licking blood and tissue from his thin muzzle before stepping off of the body, tongue hanging from his maw. He glanced over at Raigho as the brute spoke up, nodding. "Hmm, yes. Good idea, Raigho. Shall we, then?" He held his head high and took a few strides away without shooting so much as a glance at the lifeless dog behind him.

[[Woah. That was a really dark, violent post. ;-; I apologize. not really
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 07:31:58 pm by JimMoriarty »
sig by me