Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50015 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2013, 08:46:01 pm »

Cisnero

A laugh crackled out of his mouth as Cisnero held back his words. So much for being a leader, he scoffed under his breath, noting that the two had not noticed him. The sly smile still playing, the mutt rested onto his haunches, tucking in his jaws as he fixed his attention onto the two - or three, now. Glancing at the lifeless Basenji, his attention was snatched away as movement caught his eye. Jerking his head into the direction of it, he spotted a droopy-eyed hound not too far off. Watching it stumble made Cisnero snicker. Flexing his muscles, the mix slowly rose to his paws, his attention of the three folded away. When the hound took no notice of the other dogs, it simply began to rummage through the littered garbage, which had been knocked down. As Cisnero calmly padded over, a loud snicker escaped his jaws, catching the hound's attention. Seeing upon the infected dog, it turned to flee, but Cisnero's jaws were already latched onto its neck, causing a pain of yelp to escaped its maw. Without waiting, the mutt wrestled a little, before pinning the hound onto the ground, staring at the brown eyes. Without a word, Cisnero slashed his claw at the hound's neck, causing a bright crimson smile to stretch out onto the tender skin. With that, he bent down and jerked the neck into a violent direction, hearing a snap crinkle into the air. That done, the insane canine backed down - his tag wagging as he eyed the lifeless body. The snap on the neck set a brisk end to the hound, causing no less pain otherwise than the bright smile of red that looked in Cisnero's way.  

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2013, 08:48:23 pm »

IndIe
The merle canine placed her paw on her kill as she glanced down the alley that sat infront of her-seeing two canine heading her way she sniffed up sensing they were also infected. Lifting from her defensive stance she stood tall and proud as the two drew closer, her tail continuing to wag. As the two stopped her ears pushed forward as she heard the larger dog speak, hear head tilting. "Skill? Nah it was easy.." She grinned as she pushed the blood filled carcass forward a little, her paw now covered in blood along with her muzzle. Interest filled Indie as the brute spoke once again about her joining them, nodding her head she ran her tongue across her lips then spoke "Do you really.." Indie smirked being her usual cocky self. "Well I wouldn't mind joining you guys, beside its better killing in a team!" She smirked. Turning her head, she glanced at a canine who seemed to be sitting watching, sensing he was infected she left him be.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2013, 09:15:24 pm »

Khepri

Khepri turned back to face Akil. "It's fine. Bad memories stay with you forever," she says, laying down in front of her. When she mentioned about her always being loved, she let out a sight of relief. "Thank you Akil." she smiles, her eyes starting to droop. She didn't want to sleep though, she wanted to stay awake and make sure Akil would be able to last the night.

(I'm thinking of making an infected dog, what do you guys think?)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2013, 11:21:32 pm »
Akil had vivid dreams that night, bright colors and screaming voices made her want to cover her ears, but when she tried to move she found that she was unable to. She woke up screaming and she sat up quickly, banging her head on the counter and groaning quietly. Suddenly she stopped, everything seemed to sharp and focused, the scents were so strong she yelped, but the most disturbing part was that the smell of the blood on her fur was so tantalizingly aromatic. Quickly standing she bounded into the back of the building to try and find a mirror, along the way chanting- "This is not happening, it's not happening! I promised Khepri!". When she found a mirror she let out a pent up breath when she found that her eyes were not glazed, but seemed clear and attentive.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2013, 11:35:18 pm »
((Go ahead and make an infected canine if you want, its pretty fun! XD ))
DA Account

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2013, 09:21:10 am »
Oops. X3

Raigho

Tattered ears flinging back, Raigho swept his crimson coated tongue over his short whiskers with a crooked smirk on his matted portrait. His cold gaze swept over to Molek, only giving off a quick flick of his head in the direction of the other infected dog. Slashing the air with his silky tail, he left Molek's side and clumsily padded over to Cisnero, taking a wiff of the corpse. "Could have introduced yourself sooner, lad." He snickered, scruffy fur bristling. "Name's Raigho. Follow me." With that, he turned around and cantered his way towards Molek. "I got another one." Raigho stated before sitting beside him.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2013, 03:18:32 pm »

Molek

Molek flashed a wolfish grin once the merle-spotted stranger accepted. "Glad you see it our way. You may call me Molek. And he's Raigho. Now then, let's get started." The brute snickered and dipped his head at the female, half turning, but quickly stopping when he noticed Raigho returning with another dog. Tail held high, Molek tipped his head to the side, examining the stranger. "Well done Raigho. And who might you be?" The hybrid stared down at the light brown male, a string of blood-spotted saliva dripped from his jaws without much notice, and his single ear was craned forward as he waited for a response.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2013, 03:53:47 pm »

Cisnero

The sudden voice of a stranger hit Cisnero's ears as he whirled around, letting his teeth show. The mutt relaxed slightly when he noticed it was Molek's companion, however he still remained alert - peering cautiously at the large canine. At Raigho's words, Cisnero scrambled after him, taking no hesitation as he approached Molek and the other infected canine. Icy eyes rimmed with excitement, he forced himself to stay calm, before pausing before the black hybrid. There, Cisnero felt very small - feeling the cold eyes staring down at him with such force he felt himself shrink slightly. However, regaining his courage, he stared back at the hybrid, watching as a blood-coated string of saliva dripped from the canine's mouth. "Cisnero." He replied, craning forward. His voice felt cracked and dry - he had not used it in a while, causing him to shove back a rusty cough. His gaze averted towards Indie, before focusing on Molek's muzzle.  

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2013, 10:38:09 pm »

Indie
The scent of fresh blood caused the Husky crosses head to whip around, seeing the canine she spotted moments ago had killed another dog-by the corpse she could see it was a hound. Grinning like a Cheshier Cat her head whipped around and Molek spoke, the grin dropping from her face as her ears perked. Listening to what the brute said she grinned once more "Great minds, think a like..." Indie smriked. The merle female still had blood dripping from her maw as she turned with the dark brute to glance at the two canines she now knew as Raigho and Cisnero, the grin soon dissappearing as her head tilted-Indies thick tail continued to whip back and forth behind her.

DA Account

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 09, 2013, 02:38:37 am »
Letting her breathing steady, Akil stared at herself in the mirror trying to figure it out. How? Symptoms of an infected... Yet, not infected? This can't be true. she whimpered and dropped her gaze I need to leave. Safer for the pup and Jarvis. On the way out, she looked at Khepri one last glance before pushing out the door and the bell jingled as it opened. "I'm sorry pup." she muttered "But it's for your own good, and I'm sure Jarvis will be a great father." she smiled at the thought of Jarvis dealing with the skittish pup. Her claws clicked on the pavement as she trotted down the street, the sights and smells almost overwhelming as she searched for food.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."