Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50015 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2013, 12:58:11 am »

||Nomad||

Nomad's ears flung back she then said "Pup?" She stepped off she then said "I will guard it.. if you need help then I'll jump in." She trotted to the pup she then said "Hush, pup. I am guarding you." Her visionaries flashed to a mutt walking above them, she sighed.

Llsa-

10 months-

Female-

Husky mix-

-

She is very sarcastic and protective -

Never says-

Infected?(you can also be immune)- She is blind but not infected.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2013, 01:20:09 am »
((Woah. Sorry guys, could I get a recap?
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2013, 01:45:08 am »
(So so so sorry I haven't replied in a while, I've been busy. o3o)

Khepri

Khepri was so shocked when Akil left and when Jarvis came, said a few words and left. The pup was shivering and heard the doors of the police station open. The smell of infected filled her nose and she ran to the second floor, scrambling behind a few boxes and broken wood. She peeked around and saw Akil and and another infected fighting, then another dog came out of no where. "Jarvis... Where are you?" she asks herself, backing up and curling up behind the boxes. Fear clung to her heart, she should have left when Jarvis left. She was cornered back here with an infected, Akil who was now infected and could turn on her at any moment and another strange dog.

Name: Semele
Breed: Rhodesian Ridgeback
Picture: Above
Personality: Semele is a cold hearted dog with only the taste of killing. She is not under the rule of Molek though if she had a chance she would definitely love to. All sympathy and compassion left her when she turned. The dog who turned her died shortly after she was infected, though now she thanks him for what he did. She's powerful, smart and fast with a will to get her jaws around anything's neck. No amount of pleading or begging will stop her. Not only is her infected personality to blame of her blood-thirsty side, but her breed also has anger and aggression issues.
Bio: Semele was born the meanest and nastiest out of her little of five. She was also the only girl. Her father was proud but her mother was scared. She was sold to a dog fighter and grew up fighting off everything. A year before the infection started she was thrown on the streets for attacking her owner. That's when she was attacked by Nergal who was an infected. A day after she turned she hunted him down and killed him. She shows no mercy to any living soul.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2013, 03:47:21 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis snarled when he saw the infected female "Leave them alone!" he snapped as he charged at her and rammed his head into her rib cage. The Belgian Malinois jumped back before glaring at them "You're lucky this time!" she snarled she pushed her way through the dogs and leaving the building. Jarvis looked at Akil and the dog eh had never met before then trotted over to Khepri "Are you okay?" he asked as he looked her over. He smiled when he didn't see any injuries. He turned to face Akil and the other dog "Thanks for keeping her safe." he said with a bow of his head. He looked at Akil for closely and noticed something off about her "Are you okay?" he asked before taking a few steps closer to her.

Lynx
Lynx ran out of the building "Damn mutt." she snarled, she could have taken the two smaller dogs if the large wolf dog hadn't showed up. She came to a fast walk as she walked around the block, the wolf dog is causing a lot of trouble. Lynx peered around, her clouded eyes looking for anything interesting. Not seeing anything she kept walking "I'll kill them one day." she growled as she jumped on top of an old blue truck, taing a seat on the hood.

(@Jim, Well Jarvis was chased by the Rottweiler and the Mastiff again but was able to get away. Now they are on their way to tell Molek about him and to decide his fate(Turn him or kill him). Jarvis confronted Lynx at the police station where she tried to find a kill Khepri but he was able to chase her off before she could get a chance to fight Akil and Nomad.  Now Lynx is sitting on the hood of an old blue truck. -Nothing really big has happened yet.)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 03:56:20 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2013, 04:18:42 am »
Akil watched the mutt run away, grumbling under her breath she turned to face Khepri, who seemed afraid of her. The ludenhund stared at the pup sorrowfully before looking towards the ground "I'm sorry pup." She mumbled. Jarvis had arrived by then and once he had thoroughly looked over Khepri, he smiled and turned to face her and the other dog. She grimaced at his bright smile and her tail drooped. "Are you okay?" he asked and she looked up at him with piercing green eyes "Stay away!" she tried to sound threatening, but her voice cracked at the end and she looked away again, "If you know what's best for you, you'll stay away."

((I'm just going to say that once I have accepted your first character, you don't have to wait approval seconds or thirds))
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #145 on: December 10, 2013, 04:57:36 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis lowered his ears and dropped his tail before backing away, standing in front of Khepri. He peered at Akil before looking at the black dog then to the pup before taking a few steps back. He never had a friend get infected before "What are you going to do now?" he asked with a slight whine in his voice. Was she going to continue to live like this or would she somehow end her life? Jarvis didn't know. He looked at Khepri "We should go." he said as he began to walk past the two canines "Bye Akil.." he said as he brushed past.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 10, 2013, 05:06:14 am »
Akil watched them leave, but it felt like something inside her left with them. She felt hollow and useless, and she was determined to protect them. "Don't worry pup." she whispered to herself "I may not be able to stay with you any longer, but that doesn't mean I can't protect you." She stepped out of the building and watched the duo walk off and she slumped to the pavement, who knew loneliness could be so painful?
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2013, 11:32:04 pm »

Khepri

Khepri was frozen in her spot behind Jarvis. Shock had overtaken her and she was frightened. When he mentioned them leaving, she jumped slightly at his voice and followed. When they passed the two dogs, she huddled next to him, almost under him in fear. It's not that she was scared of Akil herself, the infection scared her. She trots behind Jarvis, not looking back because she knew if she would she wouldn't let Akil go as easily as now. Instead she tenses up and keeps walking.

Semele

Semele grins, her dark brown eyes focused on a beagle puppy. "Hey pup! Where do you think you're going?" she asks, jumping off of a large truck and landing right in front of it. "H-Home..." it whimpers, pushing it's body to the ground. "I don't think so..." she smirks and jumps forward. The pup sprints but Semele was faster, grabbing it by the scruff. "I want to say this isn't going to hurt... But it will." she says, putting it down and pushing her paw on it's shoulders. "Please! Don't!" it cries, trying to squirm away with no success. Something flashes in Semele's eyes and it was far from sympathy.  She bites into the pups neck, blood oozing onto it's fur and around her mouth. She was quick to finish the tiny thing and started moving her way down the street.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:37:05 pm by Mau »

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2013, 12:41:21 am »
SO sorry for the inactiveness. I've been way busy with the rest of my other RPs.))

Jika trotted down the debry filled streets and glanced around her surroundings for any infected. She came across one building and watched a canine exit the old run down warehouse. Jika walked after the canine as it sat atop a truck hood and spoke. "You ok?" She asked. She didn't bother to sniff for any signs of her being infected but it didn't matter much.

Addressed to: Lynx
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 12:43:33 am by ~|Demonic|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline StripedIllusions

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Lazy potato intensifies!
    • FlareFireFox
    • RoarOfTheRaptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 11, 2013, 02:46:26 am »

~:Bella:~
Bella happily trotted through the city not caring about whats around her, she accidentally bumped into Jika and fell on the ground.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there." Bella said a little frightened seeing how big Jika was, and knowing  how small she is.
She though to herself 'Is she infected?' A shiver went through her as that thought came across her mind.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 01:05:16 am by Jacquewacque »