Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50018 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #150 on: December 11, 2013, 03:43:49 am »
Akil wandered the streets looking for hidey holes and nooks that she could take shelter in. As she walked, she could smell Molek and the other dog... Raigho? The name sent shivers down her spine. Is this what it's like to be infected? Stronger, faster, better senses? She smiled for a second and looked around, there was the mutt from earlier, another dog, and a small pup. She felt the pull to kill them, but was easily able to subdue the urges. "That pup better get out of there if she want's to live." the ludenhund growled to herself.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2013, 05:59:28 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis walked with his head low "Stay close." he said as he entered an old apartment building. There was a familiar scent here, Akil's, before she got attacked. He sighed then walked through the building, looking for an open door to one of the rooms. "Here we go." he said as he came up to a slightly opened door with the number '12'on it "We can stay in here for the night." he told Khepri as he entered. He sniffed around the room, no fresh scents of any dogs "We should be safe here." Jarvis walked into a bedroom and saw a small bed "You can sleep on this if you want." he nosed the bed "I'll stay out by the door." If any infected found them he could fight them off before they even knew the pup was in the room. Jarvis left the bedroom and took a seat on the old red couch, keeping his eyes on the partially open door.

Lynx
Lynx turned her head when the smell of two uninfected dogs entered her nose "What do we have here?" she said with a smirk as she turned to look at them, but she froze. She looked right at the small pup, she felt some kind of warm feeling inside of her. Lynx vowed to never kill a pup since she was a mother before she was infected. She used all the energy she had to resist attacking them, she knew she couldn't attack the husky either, she assumed she was the mother. "Get out of here.." she said through clenched teeth. Her body began to tremble, her brain was telling her to attack but she resisted the urges "Go now!" she snarled a she jumped at them.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2013, 01:49:13 pm »

Jika turned her gaze to the small pup who had bumped into her. "It's ok little one." She snickered and she looked back at the other canine. She widened her eyes when she smelt the stench of an infected. "Run!" She barked at the pup as the canine jumped at them. Jika rammed into the female trying to knock her off balance.

Worst post ever. x3))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2013, 01:50:15 pm »
Frickin' frick frick. I seem to be quite forgetful about the Animal Roleplay board recently. Apologies for me tardiness. Could... could I get another recap, I promise I'll respond this time//shot  o3o
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2013, 02:09:48 pm »
It's pretty much the same, but now Jarvis a Khepri are in the apartment building that Akil stayed at before she got infected and Lynx is with Jika and Bella.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2013, 02:23:12 pm »
[[Right. -Goes back to re-read previous posts-

[[Lolz, Cisnero was fangirling. XD

Molek

A twisted smirk curled up the corners of Molek's maw and he dipped his head at the tan canine now known as Cisnero before tossing a glance at the merle coated female. "Very well. Let's get to work, then." The wolfdog remarked roughly, leaping up onto an old abandoned car. "Before too long this city will be rid of those immune scum who so boldly think they can slip by without notice. There's no longer any need for them to be around here. This city is ours." Molek cackled with a growl, his scraggly tail sweeping slowly side to side. Licking his blood stained jowls, the hybrid hopped off of the vehicle and padded out into the street, gesturing the three canines to follow with a tip of his head. "Ah, but where to start?" He murmured, partly to himself, pausing his steps to glare at the empty buildings, his crooked grin still stretched across his maw.

-Random post is random- -and late-
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2013, 04:42:06 pm »

Indie
Indies bright blue optics locked onto the tan canine for a few minutes-her head tilted as the grin was swept from her face. Shrugging the fae turned to see Molek ontop of a car now speaking, a grin growing across her maw at his words-a shiver running down her spine causing an evil cackle to escape past her lips. "And killing we will do..." The female cross grinned, thinking about death and blood seemed to send a buz through her. "Maybe we could split up, but try stay pretty close?" The husky cross suggested with the grin still plastered across her face-the thick tail of the canine whipped to and fro.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2013, 09:44:08 pm »

Khepri

Khepri follows Jarvis, hopping onto the bed and curling up. She waited for him to leave then jumped off the bed and trotted to the window. Of in the distance she could see the rottweiler and mastiff that had tried to kill her. With a small sigh she lays down on the window sill and watches the small dots of many different dogs. She knew 3/4's of them must be infected and that eventually the infected would rid the city of any non-infected dogs. They were heart-less and cruel canines with no recollection of their old lives.

Semele

Semele raises her head into the air, taking in a deep breath. The scent of other infected dogs filled her nostrils and she smirks, walking in the shadows. The ridge of fur along her back made her shadow appear as if she was angered. Brown eyes scan the area, looking for anyone to come in contact with. That's when she saw three dogs. One was a large black dog that looked like a wolf and another was a merle dog and the last was tan. She frowns, noticing them in some sort of pack. "Only cowards work as a team..." she mumbles, lowering her body down in the shadows and watching from afar.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2013, 10:57:58 pm »

Cisnero slipped the tension away, watching Molek intentionally as the large hybrid leaped onto the hood of a vehicle. The tan canine glanced briefly at the husky mix, who started to suggest at the response of Molek's mutter. Padding after Molek, he remained a few inches away, before glancing back at the black canine inquiringly. Cisnero agreed with Indie, however, he kept his opinion to himself, not daring to speak till the pack or he warmed up to each other. -s- 

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 12, 2013, 12:57:15 am »
Akil turned away as the dog leaped towards the other two and walked away, trying to block out any sounds. Suddenly the scent of Molek and his minions flooded her senses and she cringed and looked up. Molek was standing on the hood of a truck, rallying his pack members. She growled lowly and began to make her way over. As the black dog hopped of and began to search, Akil sauntered closer, a smirk plastered on her face.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."