Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50022 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #160 on: December 12, 2013, 03:01:47 am »

Molek

Molek slowed his swinging steps to shoot a gaze over his shoulder at Indie. "Yes, that seems as if it would be rather effective." The brute murmured with a smirk, however, as he drew another breath to speak again, an all too familiar female caught his attention as she wandered closer to them- a sick smirk plastered on her face. The presence of the female brought an immediate snarl from Molek once he realized it was the very same fae he'd thought Raigho had finished off earlier. "What have we here?" He quickly snapped, eyeing the fae up and down with a scowl. "Raigho, forgive me if I'm wrong, but- didn't you finish this little princess off earlier?" Molek bared his fangs as his counterpart with a low growl of irritation. "Incompetent rodent..." He sighed with a roll of his eyes, tearing his glare away from the shepherd mix and re centering it on Akil, eyeing her bold approach. "No matter. Your failure is forgiven. I won't be so gracious next time. Anyway, our little friend here still must be dealt with." The hybrid grumbled over his shoulder at Raigho, licking his jaws as he took a few slow steps closer to the female he knew as James' previous companion- the companion that cost him his life. Though it was obvious she seemed to be infected, he still had to prove his point that was intended to be made earlier with James. "Oh don't worry, dearie, I'll be sure to be gentle. Just ask your little friend James." He cackled, baring his teeth. "Now then, hold still. This'll be over soon enou- ehh, maybe not." He snickered, clacking his ominous jaws together in the air in a threatening manner with little regard shown to his new packmates who were now at his back.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 03:03:31 am by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 12, 2013, 03:32:06 am »

Semele

Semele's ears perk as another infected walked up but her and the black wolf seemed to be enemies. Grinning she stands up and moves forward, sitting yards away and watching. "This should be interesting..." she mumbles, considering helping the poor dog against the entire pack. She thought about it. "I might if things get... Out of hand." she whispers lowering her body to the ground and keeping a close eye on them.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #162 on: December 12, 2013, 05:47:17 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis jumped up and ran to the window when he heard voices coming from outside. He growled when his eyes dropped onto the Rottweiler and the Mastiff as they made their way to the group of infected. His eyes scanned the dogs, they were all kinds of breeds but the one that caught his eye was a lundehund. He watched as the large black dog walked up to her, they obviously weren't friends. He looked at the black canine more carefully his left ear was missing and he had a cold gaze, like that of a wolf. Jarvis came to a conclusion that this black dog was like him; a hybrid. He watched them carefully, he didn't know if he should go down or not, if he did he would most likely be killed.

Lynx
Lynx snapped her jaws at the female as she rammed into her side, she didn't know if she made contact or not. "Just get out of here!" she barked angrily as she glared at the female "Go with the pup." Lynx backed away then turned around and ran down an alleyway. Lynx came out of the other end and onto the other side of the block. Before she could think she saw a pack of infected dogs. She perked her ears as she saw a large black canine confront a much smaller female. Lynx decided to watch and wait. She felt bad for the smaller dog, maybe she should help.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 12, 2013, 01:04:06 pm »
Akil
Akil smiled up at him "Oh but Molek! Here i thought you were trying to eliminate the uninfected!"She stepped forward, slipping under his chin, brushing against the large black dog teasingly " I have some friends who are dying to meet you" Then looking at the rest of the dogs that had gathered, she let her smile drop. "Besides what point would you make killing me? After all I am a loyal follower." She looked back to him with a small smile. Then she pulled away from him and began to walk away, "But if you don't want my help, I completely understand."
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:12:19 am by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 12, 2013, 06:38:31 pm »
A puzzled look crawled on her face as she watched the other female run off down the alley. She nodded a farewell to the pup and went on her way. She knew she should take the pup with her but swept it out of her mind. She trotted down the next alley to see where the female had gone. On the other end she saw a large group of infected dogs. There were more here then she'd seen in a while. She yelped in shok as she saw all of them. She quickly crouched down trying to hide herself incase the infected heard her. Her fluffy tail showed from her hiding place but she didn't notice.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 13, 2013, 02:36:23 am »
(Guys I will be inactive for quite a while, I am experiencing family issues and I am too upset to come on and Roleplay.. Sorry)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2013, 03:18:13 am »
((I'm sorry, I hope things will clear up soon! <3))
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 13, 2013, 04:28:05 am »
Poor thing.~ I hipe your family issues will resolve.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Koolwolfe

« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2013, 06:15:53 am »

Dax & Kaisha

The male pup known as Dax, guided his blind sister Kaisha, with a rope tied around both of their necks connecting them. Dax, looked around and then said "Alright, cost clear, come on." He said as he trotted across leading Taisha. Suddenly, Dax came to a stop as, Kaisha collided into him she then said "Hey! What's the big id-" Dax quickly covered her mouth with his paw he then said "Shush..infected a whole pack. Come on hurr- Hurry! Before they see us!" Taisha just stood there as Dax tugged as hard as he could he then said "Come on!!!" As some of the pack's attention snapped to them, Taisha just stood there, Dax growled he then said "MOVE IT!" Pushing Taisha as she snapped it of it, but just stood there still, Dax took his jaws to the rope cutting his half off and running leaving Taisha.

(( Oh snap. ; w ; ))

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #169 on: December 13, 2013, 06:52:31 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis growled when he saw Akil tell him that she knew of others who would want to meet him. He pushed himself off the windowsill and quickly closed the front door, he didn't know how they would get out now but at least they were safe. He grabbed an old blanket and jammed it under the door, locking their scent in the room "There, they shouldn't be able to tell what room we are in." He ran back to the window and saw Akil still talking to the dog. He growled, would Akil really bring the pack to Khepri and himself? Or did she have something else in mind?

Lynx
Lynx turned her head when she heard small voices coming from beside her. She was surprised to see two small pups, a male and female. The male was leading the female with an old rope, Lynx saw that the pup was blind. Lynx stood up when the male ran off, leaving the blind pup to fend for herself. Lynx saw that some of the other dogs had noticed her "Damn it all." she growled as she ran over and grabbed the pup in her jaws, carefully, and running away from the pack. Once they were a safe distance away, Lynx set her down "What the hell were you doing back there?" she asked as she looked back, she didn't see any of the dogs. She sat in front of the pup "Was that your brother that left you back there?" she asked as she sniffed the air, not smelling anything that would be a threat.

Visit my Deviantart!