Author Topic: Update: Regarding Patch Progress  (Read 23427 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Update: Regarding Patch Progress
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2018, 10:10:05 pm »
And then the non-released sotne bridges crumbles at the weight of 1000 players.

Psh, that'd be funny to watch. Like; "Oh my gosh it's BAACCKK!!!" -everyone runs onto it, hugging the bridge and stroking it, some kissing it- "IT'S BACK GUYS! IT'S BA- wha" -cracking sounds can be heard, some look down onto the bridge and see it cracking. Then, suddenly, it breaks and falls under the weight of so many players. Everyone falls into a giant dog pile, looking awfully confused- "Aww... We broke it =("

lol Idk XD

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline TheUniqueDreamer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Since the dawn of time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2018, 12:11:55 am »
ɪ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs. ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴅɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ (ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ)!
ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs, ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴsʜᴏᴛ ɪs ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ғʟᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘʟᴀɪɴs ᴍᴀᴘ. ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs? ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʀᴇᴠᴀᴍᴘᴇᴅ "ғᴘ"? ɪғ sᴏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ!
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ. ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2018, 07:12:55 am »
ɪ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴜs. ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴅɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ (ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ)!
ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs, ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴsʜᴏᴛ ɪs ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ғʟᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘʟᴀɪɴs ᴍᴀᴘ. ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs? ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʀᴇᴠᴀᴍᴘᴇᴅ "ғᴘ"? ɪғ sᴏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ!

Yup! You'll have to download the next patch as if you were getting the game for the first time. As I said in a previous post;

Ooo! I'm excited! So do I have to re-download FH and all my stuff again? I'm fine with that, but just curious.

Yes, you will have to redownload FeralHeart because when the update comes, a new download containing all the updates will be released. I would recommend saving and backing up all the items, markings, textures, animations, and so forth before installing the new update. That way you won't loose them and you can just plop your stuff back into their respective folders and you won't have to hunt for them all! ...provided that they work with the update oop. I'm sure they would, though.

I've already backed up my textures, markings, ext. for the update so I'm all ready for it!
I'd suggest just making a separate folder for everything so that you'll always have a copy of the original and the replacements that you desire. Keeping the original just incase you have a need to use it, and you don't have to go looking around for it!

To sum it up- please do back up your stuff if you don't want to have to search for it and reinstall it all again =)
Also, yes I can't wait for it either!! I'm SO eager to see the update and what they've done with everything x)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Reykjavik

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2018, 02:16:43 am »
Ohmygod, as soon as I saw this thread, my inner younger self lost it. <33 The screenshot almost brought tears to my eyes! So excited for this, and happy that you're all still working to make us players happy! We appreciate it, and I hope FH will get some of its members back, as well as new ones once this patch is out cus it totally deserves some more recognition after these few rough years we've had :}

Thankyouall<3

Offline SpazPaint

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2018, 11:09:22 pm »
Wow, these screenshots really take me back! Back in the day, "Stone Bridge" was always so crowded that the game started to lag like CRAZY lol
I'm very excited to see the progress on these new maps and I can't wait for the next update :D

Flurr

« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2018, 11:11:56 pm »
Oh my, so exciting! I remember seeing that stone bridge when I first visited flourite back in the good old days. I'm hoping they bring it back, I miss the good memories cx

Offline aryana100

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • iuliathewolf
    • /c/Ritsukii
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2018, 04:30:52 pm »
I'm waiting for the new map, i miss the old FH T-T

Offline FreakDecoy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Come to California, be a freak like me too
    • FreakDecoy
    • Freak Decoy
    • FreakDecoy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2018, 08:32:34 pm »
I'm not sure what made me pop up and check the forums, (as I'm usually just spending hours in Map Maker without making an progress) but I'm glad I did! This is really exciting! Can't wait to see the out come of the next patches, I'd love to see old members come back but it'd be nice to see a wave of new members as well.

Kookly

« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2018, 08:28:54 pm »
As myself I am quite excited for the patches, I have my fingers crossed that FH will gain more activity with people coming into the game with this update. Sucks to see that lots of people have left since the 2017 update but I really hope that this will help FH live once more like it did back then, I sure miss seeing bunch of people around, along with Flourite if that happens to be the map. <3 Can't wait. Glad I checked this out.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2018, 05:44:57 am »

Working hard still...   ;) 8)

<3