Author Topic: Welcome to hmm  (Read 17155 times)

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to hmm
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2018, 03:07:51 pm »
Alot to respond to here...
I'll start with Edo

The community is still here. In fact a lot of faces who haven't even been around for a long time are coming out of the woodwork just to see what's going on. Personally I've a been approached by a load of ex staff telling me their inboxes are going crazy. The community historically has had bigger hiccups.

As for no mod October I wasn't actually ready for the staff to leave(I expected them to based on tensions in the staff team). Hell I haven't finished coding the AI. Never mind feeding it test data. I thought I had almost a full week now with everything else going on I'm further stretched.

With the staff gap of course I'm looking but its not the easiest thing to just pickup a team out of nowhere when your not in a community facing role.

When it comes to learning moderation ropes actual moderation doesn't take much lock move delete edit. There is a guidebook made by red and there will be someone more involved than me to train anyone selected.

@Panz
I'm believe most of what you have covered I have somewhat answered either in the response above or previous answers. However you mention the reasons for the staff leaving. I was in conversation with Sura last night. We are still talking. Its been mentioned about a joint smoothing over post considering how everything snowballed very quickly.

I think that covers what I can immediately answer from what you have all said.
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2018, 04:04:13 pm »
@Panz
I'm believe most of what you have covered I have somewhat answered either in the response above or previous answers. However you mention the reasons for the staff leaving. I was in conversation with Sura last night. We are still talking. Its been mentioned about a joint smoothing over post considering how everything snowballed very quickly.

I understand. Hopefully things gets settled soon then with that post.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2018, 04:54:30 pm »
Alot to respond to here...
I'll start with Edo

The community is still here. In fact a lot of faces who haven't even been around for a long time are coming out of the woodwork just to see what's going on. Personally I've a been approached by a load of ex staff telling me their inboxes are going crazy. The community historically has had bigger hiccups.

As for no mod October I wasn't actually ready for the staff to leave(I expected them to based on tensions in the staff team). Hell I haven't finished coding the AI. Never mind feeding it test data. I thought I had almost a full week now with everything else going on I'm further stretched.

With the staff gap of course I'm looking but its not the easiest thing to just pickup a team out of nowhere when your not in a community facing role.

When it comes to learning moderation ropes actual moderation doesn't take much lock move delete edit. There is a guidebook made by red and there will be someone more involved than me to train anyone selected.

@Panz

I think that covers what I can immediately answer from what you have all said.

Thank you for the update again, Raz. Cleared a few things up for probably a lot of us here, but, the community should still be updated on what is going on to SOME extent. Choosing a staff team IS NOT easy, by any means. But I can offer support and opinion in doing so if you wish. It's good to know you and the ex-staff are still talking, though.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2018, 05:13:53 pm »
Returned to help, that's all I wish to say in here, going to leave a more personal post elsewhere.

Nice to see familiar names in here.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2018, 05:14:44 pm »
Insert thumbs up emoji here

It is an AI then?  Heard some rumors but wasn't sure.

I'll admit I was still a bit fired up yesterday, but it's really nice to see people posting how happy they are that their characters are back. Really nice.

I'm glad to see there's some communication between you and Sura too. I hope if that post does go through that everything works out for the better.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2018, 05:19:19 pm »
Aye, Thanks for the update Raz. Glad to see you trying to work things out with others ^^

@Redlinelies Yees! Ha, I had a feeling you'd come again to help c: Glad to have you back! <3

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2018, 05:21:27 pm »
Returned to help, that's all I wish to say in here, going to leave a more personal post elsewhere.

Nice to see familiar names in here.

Good to see you lurking 'round Red! Gives me and most likely others here some sense of comfort. I hope you have been well. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2018, 07:11:04 pm »
Oh an AI will be managing? That should be interesting...thanks for clarifying a lot, Raz.

@Red
The man himself. Glad you've returned!

Lucius

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2018, 11:09:39 pm »
Don't know if you've invited me in here by accident, but reading through this whole thread has clarified quite a bit.

As I've recently posted, I'd like to apologize for temporarily loosing control of my temper, it was uncalled for. However, I do still stand by some of the things I've initially said, as poorly worded as they were.

I'm also happy to see that you're keeping in touch with Sura and doing your best to make sure things go well. This community holds a lot of dear memories to everyone, so hopefully this whole mess can be resolved with minimal issues.

wolfdog01

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2018, 12:06:54 am »
Very happy about this thread, also kinda happy that only certain members can see it. Some of the people scared me with their violent posts and such.
I'm still a little lost but I like reading through all of this. It sounds like you do have something in mind Raz, and I am willing to see what it is. Excited even. This gives some piece of mind and clarity. I am happy to hear you are still talking to Sura and I do hope everything works out. This game means a lot to a lot of people and I know no one wants to see it go.
It's nice to see Red back too, for now.
There was a lot of panic at first and I'm still a little upset by how vauge everything was brought out, but I think we will be okay.