Author Topic: What is your 2016 Halloween 'Identity'?  (Read 3287 times)

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
What is your 2016 Halloween 'Identity'?
« on: October 29, 2016, 05:40:28 am »
Alright y'all, let's get talking Halloween!

This year, I have decided a custom costume will be perfect, and am taking on the role of my fursona; Whisper.
I want to know, what the lovely floofs of Feral Heart will be doing for their Halloween identity!

Is it a home made costume?
What inspired you to choose this costume?

What inspired me to be my fursona is simply my expressive nature. My friends have been highly supportive of me being me, and pushed for me to be who I want to be! Sooo, I have made a set of ears and have a tail along with the other needed details of my costume and am going to wear that whilst walking with some friends, rather than of course being something I didn't enjoy or find suiting to 'me'.

So tell me floofs, who or what are you going to assume the identity of this Halloween?

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: What is your 2016 Halloween 'Identity'?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 06:47:19 am »
Since I'm too old to go out trick-or-treating, and that Halloween falls on a Monday, I'm not actually doing much for a costume this year. I may just bring out some wolf ears from an old costume and wear those Halloween evening ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 07:52:10 am »
I don't think i'll be doing anything for Halloween other than staying at home and watchin' some scary movies and being on FH haha
I do have a skeleton onesie that i'll be wearing though just for the fun of it (most lazy/comfortable Halloween costume ever xD)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 07:59:50 am »
Since I'm too old to go out trick-or-treating, and that Halloween falls on a Monday, I'm not actually doing much for a costume this year. I may just bring out some wolf ears from an old costume and wear those Halloween evening ^^
Ye are never too old f'er trick-or-treating, lol!

I don't know what I'm doing this year yet. I'm always last to pick a costume, but I think my bestie and I are thinking about doing the witches from Hocus Pocus. Not sure yet, though. Either way, 'twill be homemade costumes. ;D

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 03:42:17 pm »
See now if I had the funds and prepared ahead of time I would have bought an alien costume for this year xD

To be honest though my dream Halloween costume is a full body Master Chief armor... That would be awesome cause I'm a Halo nerd. One can dream xD

Cool on you though for getting a costume of Whisper! :D Wish I could get a Sura fur suit. That would be fun.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 09:15:04 pm »
See now if I had the funds and prepared ahead of time I would have bought an alien costume for this year xD

To be honest though my dream Halloween costume is a full body Master Chief armor... That would be awesome cause I'm a Halo nerd. One can dream xD

Cool on you though for getting a costume of Whisper! :D Wish I could get a Sura fur suit. That would be fun.

Fursuits are a hard process, but are alot of fun c: I will be just wearing a pair of ears I made and finishing my partial later on this year! But it's definitely a good costume idea if ye' want to be Sura, I say you go for it.

No matter the costume, it's always good to be comfortable none-the-less!

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 09:49:29 pm »
I'm dressing up as Temmie from Undertale! Made the costume myself, yes, including the ears. Well, my mom had to help with that because... well, it was a difficult process ^^" But yeah! I wore my Temmie cosplay to Comic Con (Edmonton), and I'm also going to be wearing it for Halloween!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 01:39:49 am »
I'm dressing up as Temmie from Undertale! Made the costume myself, yes, including the ears. Well, my mom had to help with that because... well, it was a difficult process ^^" But yeah! I wore my Temmie cosplay to Comic Con (Edmonton), and I'm also going to be wearing it for Halloween!

Sounds like fun ^^ I like making costumes. I made my costume for our Renaissance Faire. Hope you have fun on Halloween
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 02:29:20 pm »
I'll be dessing up as a Mercenary Spartan with an Enchanted Demonic Sword hired to help my Dragonslayer dad slay dragons (Only if they are real AND mean) and pass out candy! "Watch the skies, traveller. Never know when a dragon could swoop down..." xD
I think a fursona suit would have been amazing but we're just reusing old costumes. =)

Have fun everyone! :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 03:40:13 pm »
This year, I'm going to be the humble, psychopathic, genocidal Chara. =)