Author Topic: The Winged Ones  (Read 28133 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: The Winged Ones
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2012, 12:34:44 am »
Well they grow inside you forming a big bump and then break out through. It is painful and quick :3 but the pain ends quickly.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Mynameishilter

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 08:05:59 pm »
Sure, I would be great to try that.

Offline ccrow974

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2012, 09:09:55 pm »
woofkita, before the wings came out when you had said the spell, did you ever notice bumb like things on your back beside your shoulder blades? today I checked my back because I had random shots of extreme pain and noticed bump-like things on my skin, and when i touched them it felt almost like a bone was there? It's very hard to explain this... is the spell working fast for me?(or spells, I used 3 including the one on the website, and I think one was a spell used to work within a few weeks and I didn't know)
also, how long did it take you for your wings to come in?
sorry for the long post, lol, but I would really like to know ^^
also I think u forgot to answer my other question: is there a mark of some sort or a slit and the wings just come out? I think their retractable... aren't they?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 09:14:34 pm by cheyanne »

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2012, 09:26:24 pm »
Well they grow inside you forming a big bump and then break out through. It is painful and quick :3 but the pain ends quickly.
is what Woofkita said on the subject, Cheyanne. You can edit a spell to have retractable wings like I did, and I believ its normal to have knobs of bone form on your shoulder-blades, its happening to me. I'd check your back in a mirror every day to keep track. Make sure you don't scratch or your wings will be late.

Offline ccrow974

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2012, 09:39:15 pm »
oh, sorry, I have A.D.D and it tends to get in the way of me remembering things... and I've been resisting scratching and leaning my back against anything. and could I write my own spell to speed up the process, and make them retractable? I hope so because I don't want to go to school and have maybe 18 or 19 ft wingspan wings popping out of my back XD or maybe I could fold them up and hide them, if their flexible enough.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2012, 11:03:16 pm »
Okay, Thats my problem too XD If you want, I could write you a spell to make sure that your wings pop out after 2:30 and in half the days the spell said.

Offline ccrow974

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 01:06:07 am »
I get out of school around 3:00, and thanks for the offer :3 but the only thing i'm worried about is when their gonna pop out... cuz in febuary theres a school dance that lasts til 5:30, and if I have my wings by then, then something might happen...
also, we go to Washington dc for 4 days in feburary too, should the spell include some words I can say to retract them at times like these? or at least prevent them from coming out. And thanks again for the offer, but I could probably write the spell... if I have any trouble I'll come back here.

Offline Wintersphere

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 01:30:46 am »
I don't believe in this stuff, but does it really work? And how would you 'hide' them? Is it some kind of witch spell or whatever? Is there proof?
big fan of the show supernatural; come talk to me about stuff

Offline magpies

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Eat my fluff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 01:39:02 am »
Agreed, my friend. This is almost funnier than illiterate people. THIS DOES NOT SOUND REAL. ._.

Azula I love you <3 D:

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 02:16:02 am »
xD LOL. I'm gonna try. Wish me luck. (If I dont get wings I'll break my comp. >:U) And, o.o will it be bloody when the wings come in? o_o I HATE BLOOD.