Author Topic: Sims 1-2-3 (Admit it, playing god if FUN.)  (Read 1963 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Sims 1-2-3 (Admit it, playing god if FUN.)
« on: November 27, 2012, 10:08:11 pm »
I am sure no one can say they haven't heard of this! Who plays any of the Sims versions? I have them all! I had Sims and almost all the expansions, but that sorta became to old for my computer. So, I got Sims 2, had ALL the expansions, then my uncle got me Sims 3 and I got quite a few of the expansions!

I actually play without cheating. At least most of the time. But my FAVORITE thing to do...Is murder. I have more ways to kill off Sims than a Japanese god of death! Death by pool, starvation, I know how to make them get struck by lightning, smashed by meteors...I even managed to time a Sim's death so exact that a car went through and the Sim died. ((They really died of hunger, but it looked like they got hit and killed. xD Hit and run-ness.~))

So, who plays Sims, and what do YOU do with your Sims' lives? xD

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: Sims 1-2-3 (Admit it, playing god if FUN.)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 10:11:49 pm »
Hallucination, there is already a thread for the entire Sims franchise. c:

Here is the link.

Offline shadowwolf112

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 11:11:47 pm »
I love the sims! I just got Sims 3 Supernatural; I made a twilight type thing Because supernatural has werewolves and latenight has vampires. XD

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 07:56:49 am »
I love Sims 3 pets the most :D but also love Sims 2 :p. I love making pets and making the pets live gorgeous lives while I make the Sims fight and cheat on another and also have kids xD, the beauties of their pregnancies xF