Author Topic: Wolf0rgins  (Read 2422 times)

Offline survive

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Wolf0rgins
« on: July 13, 2013, 01:48:29 am »
Wolf0rgins is a new 3D realistic wolf game it is deep in the making it will have 14 realistic maps of different seasons you will be able to edit your wolf with realistic colors from dark brown to black thee will be other wolves that other ppl are playing you may chat or RP with them the site has more info on the game with your awesome admin meh :3                                                                                   

wolf0rgin.proboards.com

Offline WoodDog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf0rgins
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 06:30:55 pm »
Um what the hell, you're using Shusu's models and say that you made them.

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 12:28:44 am »
Honestly, if a game is going to use stolen models, then I wouldn't expect it to get too far.

I don't want to be rude or anything, but if you're gonna make a game, then you gotta actually know how to make the content yourself. Not just copying or using someone else's content and claiming it as your own. And honestly, if people did find out that it was actually stolen, then expect drama to happen. (This is not a threat. I'm just explaining that people are going to be upset if you actually are using stolen content. I have seen this happen before, and I know this from personal experience. If you want a successful game, then you gotta actually learn how it all works. It's not as simple as copy-paste, and then saying that you're experienced just because you're "making a game". It never has, and never will work that way. It takes alot more time than you think it does.)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 12:33:01 am by Meadowstar01 »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 12:53:52 am »
Like stated before me, it'd be good that you not use another's models in the future. If you are to do so, then you should get permission from the creator of the models as well as give the creator the credit instead of yourself. A bad move on your part you've done here, floof.
gone

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 09:59:43 pm »
If you wanted to use my models for your game all you had to do was discuss it with me and I most likely would have said yes. That was one of the requirements I had for use of my models: that you credit me, run the idea by me so that I know someone's using them, and link me to the project so that I can see what you wind up doing with it [out of curiosity].

Since you didn't it came up as a very bad move on your part, and it's resulted in backlash. Things could have gone much more differently had you been upfront and messaged me to know you were using my models, friend.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 10:47:33 pm »

Offline superduper12389

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Nothing to write here :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 09:51:52 am »
Gladly, I think that person took his/her lesson and won't get models without permission again :D. You should always ask for permission in using anything. From meshes to models and maps, everything needs permission to be used if taken by someone else and is not your creation.
In war,victory. In peace,vigilance. In death,sacrifice.

~To everyone who recognizes this from somewhere: "You're awesome XD"

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 12:28:41 am »
Yeah... stealing models is just... low. If you wanted to use Shusu's models, you could've just asked, and she might have agreed. Like I'm doing... I'm not stealing her models... I asked her on dA if she would like to help with Atri'Mori. You should've done the same, instead of stealing.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD