Author Topic: THE NEXT GENERATION OF FERALHEART?  (Read 5056 times)

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
Re: THE NEXT GENERATION OF FERALHEART?
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2013, 09:03:37 pm »
Concerning this thread, it's technically impossible to do what you've stated. KovuLKD's left with the coding, and that's that.
Concerning your manners:
another thing you guys are newbies by timing and im an old timer how are you high ranked? when im still not?
We've all earned them, unlike you, who's complaining about being an "old-timer" and not instantly getting a high forum rank. In fact, I highly doubt you're what you consider an "old-timer" at this game. Perhaps a quick explanation:
I've played this game for over a year, or perhaps even two.
You may have just started, for all we know; we can go to your profile to have a look, so how about that, hmm?
And, as for us all being "newbies," I'm pretty sure 1-2 years IS NOT a "newbie."
Concerning your questions:
Completely off topic. Honestly, if you've questions, go to the Forum Help/Game Help section. It depends on whether or not your question falls into either of those categories.
Concerning your attention span:
Please be more mindful of where you post things. I saw that Red had to move this thread to "Other Games." Sure, we all make mistakes, but that's a bit out of hand.
I'm sorry about this, but, that's too many things to rat on you about. In fact, it's all too many. Be more careful of... well, everything, actually. Just don't get into any more trouble or anything like that. Not all of us have time to help you with stuff, and teach you netiquette. We really just don't, seeing as school, jobs, family, etc. are in our way. I'd love to help you, however, but gosh, I don't help rude people.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 09:08:52 pm by ?????????????? »
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 09:41:27 pm »
Ok, while at first this looked interesting, there isn't a way to do this. I think Insanity pretty much summed up everything we've been telling you. You need to be a bit less rude, i'm sorry.
another thing you guys are newbies by timing and im an old timer how are you high ranked? when im still not?
This kinda hurt. You need to earn this ranks. I'm know I'm not a very high ranked person either, but really? I can't be on FH all the time. I'm still in school. Just like many other people, I still have some things to do during school days. So please, take heed of what we're telling you.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2013, 01:46:51 am »
Ok from a person whos been here for a while, I know that staff have made effort to contact Kov but it is him who dosnt want to contact back. So its not staffs fault that Kov left or Raz. Try to get the facts first before you assume it was staffs fault that he left. Secondly, Feral Heart+ is a fan made game made by Simba who is a good friend of Kov. As for making a "new game" I think you have a long road ahead to actually have a game such as Feral Heart since the coding for it is concealed and isn't accessible.

Also as mentioned already and you seem to not take this into consideration is to please don't multi-post in a thread You can simply modify messages on the top right corner.

Also, as a "old timer" you say you are, please try to not lower down other people here since were all newbies at some point.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2013, 01:53:39 pm »
Locking this for obvious reasons.

1.) This thread has been taken way off topic

2.) Too much unnecessary hostility

3.) People are just restating the same things over and over again

The points were made so in the future Mokuren please be more mindful of your choice in words. You are more than welcome to post on this forum but please respect the staff, the community, and the rules around here.