Author Topic: Thirku - A CreativeMMORPG Project  (Read 6004 times)

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Thirku - A CreativeMMORPG Project
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 07:18:34 am »
frist of all what is the game about is animal mmorpg sort o i will be realy looking out for it then i wish you a thousand lucks [ untile you fish the game]
try me i dare you...

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2013, 08:54:47 pm »
Well I was just browsing through the forums and noticed a topic asking the same question; here is a quote from it:

Thirku is mostly meant as a community experience. When I first played games like FeralHeart and other MMOs I found that I made a lot of friends, but never found the game itself very fulfilling. ;v; Thirku is based around this idea to be as creative as you want in creating characters but with substantial enough gameplay (as well as general roleplaying) to make it fun at the same time.

The animals will be kept mostly a surprise. ;3 The Alpha release of the game will definitely include wolf and lion models as well as domestic dog and cats. Dragons and potential avian creatures are also on the cards, but we'll need to see how it goes!

As for what the game is about, we're saving big things for the single player campaign. We haven't quite decided what to call it yet, but Thirku and the singleplayer will both be from the same setting. The singleplayer is currently put down as an adventure/RPG game that you'll be able to play a little bit like Heavy Rain (if you've ever played that game) where every choice you make can change the story.

We've got some really great ideas going on, but in regards to the singleplayer game, we don't know when that will come out. Being in University as full-time students, Scott and I would need a lot more time than we currently have to put something together like what we've got in mind. As for Thirku here, we're going to keep many of the plans a secret until they're released as a surprise. :3

Read more: http://thirku.boards.net/thread/20/thirku#ixzz2jo4yxwQS

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2013, 07:26:11 am »
oh ok [ derp i love thoes gamnes bye tell tale even thoe i never played one i did one but it never chaged flol <<<<<<--- made that one up foresed lagh out lode] thx i just realy want a sceran of what you guys are doing
try me i dare you...