Author Topic: Skava says: "Hallo"  (Read 2290 times)

LittleGhost

Skava says: "Hallo"
« on: January 07, 2011, 04:06:06 pm »
>8D
Hello, I am Skava. I was on some of the other forums, I played IT for a short time before it crashed and enjoyed it thoroughly, I am happy that FH is out and I bet I will have even more fun on it.
I can make presets and maps but I don't take requests. (Eh I might eventually)

^ Game related info

On to the actual me, hopefully I can find some useful things to say.
Uh, I enjoy rolplaying but I am never able to stay on with forum ones only chat and games.
I am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very  obsessed with Phantom of the Opera, and I grew up with the story from the musical (Although I read the book a while ago and I like it much better) You will never meet someone more obsessed than me, at-least... I don't think so. And If you do, I will purposely become more obsessed just to prove a point.
I also am obsessed with Doctor Who to a minor degree. (Well, minor for me) I have a rather odd personality that jumps all over the place.
I like wolves and drawing, and wolves have been my favorite animal since I was little and I am NOT a wolfaboo.
I also write stories
AND THIS WOULD NOT BE COHERENT WITHOUT SPELL-CHECK. I am an awful speller.
Black, Red, White and Yellow are my favorite colors. Although sometimes I don't like yellow.
I am scared of throwing up and nothingness after death. Although I seem to like symbols of death and such.
I like capitalizing things and using the (whatever these are called I can't remember) I also use - for things like bath-room, bed-room, what-ever, and a few other things.
I HAS ADHD, and a few OCDs
AND AROUND 1000000 characters >8D
Or rather more like 40
Most of them are from a trilogy I want to write and are background characters.
Oh... when I do rp I get very deep into character. And most of the time I play a guy when I am actually female, that has gotten me into weird situations more than once XD

Any questions you want to ask me? Go ahead.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 04:07:58 pm by Skava »

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
Re: Skava says: "Hallo"
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 04:08:28 pm »
Welcome welcome to teh forums! ^-^

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline Sarine