Author Topic: New Here  (Read 1893 times)

Offline caninesrock

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Extinct Animals Roleplay in Animal Testing Facility Here on Feral Heart. Please join. It's a 3D rp.
New Here
« on: February 08, 2011, 04:20:00 am »
Hi. I know a few members from GB are are also here so you might know me from that forum. My name is caninesrock(on the interenet anyway,not my real name Lol. XD),but you can call me CR or cr for short if you want. ;) Or even just canine or canines is good as a nickname. So,yeah. I played Wolf Quest and then when I heard there was another game coming out that was multiplayer where you can play as a wolf, I squealed like the fan girl I am. I'm totally crazy about wolves. I also like other kinds of canids(wild dogs) as well,including red foxes, tanuki(a type of asian canid), coyotes, dholes, and more. I can't wait to try my hand at some presets of various species of canines if I ever figure out how to make my own preset. :) I'm also totally obssessed with the anime Inuyasha right now even though it's kind of old, so I was thinking of making a Sesshomaru in dog form preset and a Kirara style lion preset,but these are all just ideas, not promises.  First I have to find out how to make preset and if it's difficult and/or takes alot of time. So, yeah. That's about it about me. It's great to be here. :)

12dollars

Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 08:03:43 am »
Hey there, welcome to the game and forum!
Hope you have a lot of fun :]

Lurina

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 08:11:12 am »
Greetings and welcome to the FH forums. Nice to meet you and hope to see you in game having fun. :'D

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 12:52:47 pm »
Welcome fellow crazy wolf fan! 8D Enjoy FH! ^^

Offline Halopromise

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • [Insert witty text here] <3
    • View Profile
    • Twisted Fury Pack Reborn
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 01:02:08 pm »
I have no idea what GB is XD But welcome to FH! There are plenty of wolf/canine lovers here. Personally I prefer felines over canines yet for some reason rarely play a feline. :/
And :3 Another Sesshy lover here as well.
Have a great time.
Halo ~ Queen and creator of Twisted Fury Pack Reborn.

http://TwistedFurypackreborn.wetpaint.com/
- All animal RPG | Over 2000 members | post - apocalyptic | Fantasy

Offline caninesrock

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Extinct Animals Roleplay in Animal Testing Facility Here on Feral Heart. Please join. It's a 3D rp.
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 04:45:31 pm »
@Luria and Swifty:Thanks guys. I"m sure I'll have alot of fun in the game and on the forums. ^^

@Sarine: Thanks. Lol. I'm a crazy wolf fan. XD

@Halo: Oh, my bad. GB is short for Gingaboard. Gingaboard is a forum where we talk about a little known dog anime called Ginga Densetsu Weed and it's prequel Ginga Nargeboshi Gin. ;)  Thanks for the welcome. Awesome. Another Inuyasha fan.*High fives* XD

Offline Halopromise

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • [Insert witty text here] <3
    • View Profile
    • Twisted Fury Pack Reborn
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 08:59:20 pm »
Ohhhh, I know what the anime is XD Just never heard of gingaboard I guess. -high fives- Old anime but still awesome, miss it so.
Halo ~ Queen and creator of Twisted Fury Pack Reborn.

http://TwistedFurypackreborn.wetpaint.com/
- All animal RPG | Over 2000 members | post - apocalyptic | Fantasy

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 10:22:16 pm »
Welcome to FH! Hope you enjoy your time here. :3