Author Topic: Returning player, I guess..?  (Read 1464 times)

Offline PlagueDoctorInc.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
    • zircongargouille
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram :)
Returning player, I guess..?
« on: September 14, 2019, 12:15:12 pm »
Hello fellow carbon-based bipedal life forms!

So basically I created this account a few years ago and I guess I’m back (like so many other players in the Introduction forum now :P).

Anyway I should probably properly introduce myself- my name’s Mo, I’m 15 yrs old, I’m from England and I draw a lot. I enjoy games such as FeralHeart because I’m able to create new characters and rp as them, although I haven’t done any rps yet bc I’m VERY slow at typing and I’m socially awkward when it comes to initiating conversations (I’ve been diagnosed with high-functioning A.S.D., if that’s relevant info for other players).

My special interests are science fiction, fantasy, writing, biology, comics, creating characters, drawing all the time, stand-up comedy, memes and dragons. I am also learning other languages such as Spanish, German and Hebrew. Basically, a run-of-the-mill 15 yr old geek. ;D

My favourite book series are His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman, Chronicles of Ancient Darkness by Michelle Paver, the Grishaverse books by Leigh Bardugo, books by Jonathan Stroud, the GONE series by Michael Grant, Wings of Fire by Tui T. Sutherland and The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

Also sorry if I come across too strongly or anything, I’m sort of socially inept when it comes to this kind of thing.  :o

:D :D :D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 06:27:03 pm by PlagueDoctorInc. »

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Returning player, I guess..?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 02:03:13 pm »
Hello and welcome to the forum side of things! FeralHeart seems to be a wonderful place for you to have fun by the sounds of it. I also love writing and Biology, writing is a strength of mine as well. <: I give you props to learning German as it seems very hard, in my eyes. Then again I haven't put much time into learning other languages besides French. I hope you can feel more comfortable here socially as time goes on. Have fun!
not active here anymore ♡

Rhakorra

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 04:40:47 pm »
Hello, and welcome to FH! I can assure you that you mix well with the community. <3Good luck.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 05:35:25 pm »
Your intro was fine, floof<3 I love dragons too! Welcome back to FH~
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 02:35:26 am »
hey welcome back to feralheart!! i hope to see you around and i hope you have fun now that you're back! <:

in-game: hooli

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2019, 03:41:24 am »
welcome back to fh, mo! hope to see ya around!
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2019, 06:06:59 am »
Hey there friend! We’re happy to have you return <3 You seem like a well read individual! Can’t say I’ve read any of those books you’ve listed but those titles sure sound intriguing =o Also don’t worry about being socially awkward sometimes, everyone has their quirks and no one is perfect! I sure thought your intro was very peppy and friendly though <3 Don’t fret, just get out there embark on new adventures, meet new people, learn, and enjoy the experience. I’m sure you’ll be more than welcomed back!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 06:57:09 am »
...another person uses that term, too. I'm slowly building my socially inept family... lmao

Welcome back to FeralHeart! Don't you worry one bit about being awkward with social things. You'll get the hang of it before you know it! I may not be one for books but, you have quite the collection there. That's awesome~ I absolutely love to draw as well! However not as much as I used to. I'm trying to get back into it, though. Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2019, 10:14:59 am »
Welcome back to FH, Mo! We have quite a few things in common, like our love for reading, drawing and history (as well as other things). It's wonderful to see you've returned, and I hope to see ya round!