Author Topic: Killerwolf's map screen shots!  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Killerwolf's map screen shots!
« on: January 23, 2012, 12:35:28 am »
Ello! these are a few screenies for a map I am making, the map goes along with a wolf fantasy RP I have with elements, I'll put the link at the bottom if you wanna check the group out.

Link t group thread: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16719.0

Anyway, here are the screenies! Hope you like. Tell me what you think.

This is where the dens and the pack sleeps, The big one in the middle is the Lord's, Mistress and their families des, the rest are for other families, Mentor's, Teacher's and so on, I will write everything on a guide to tell you about the map so if you want to know which den the Storm Asrip's go and stuff you should read that, it might not be that long.

[/img]

This is the elements den, the night before their Mentor trains them, they will sleep here, there are also little "Beds" I made for them to sleep on near the crystal.... Sleeping near the crystal will give them energy and power... Again I will explain all this later. Remember the dens with the crystal in the middle are only fr the night before training the rest are for whenever.

Some days its nice to just chill! :D  The mesh belongs to Courtney, so so does a lot of them, please don't give me credit! I did make a few but I got most from Courtney.

Here is the arena for when they fight to advance to the next stage, hope you like!:D

Here is just some kinda walk way, or you can chill out on it!

This is a small type village thingy, it is also where wolves will sleep when they are not training. Wolves sleep in the dens that look like the one in the 2nd screen shot before their training session!

This is what the dens look like inside, again not the training dens!... All together there are 18 dens!

Of course we need a waterfall! :D

[/center]

Offline Zebrazer

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Ok, If you need help or something may have helped
    • View Profile
Re: Killerwolf's map screen shots!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 03:58:00 pm »
lol place is beautiful!

Soasik

Re: Killerwolf's map screen shots!