Author Topic: An Amalgamation of Memories  (Read 1638 times)

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
An Amalgamation of Memories
« on: November 18, 2016, 09:03:57 am »

http://narwhalpanda.deviantart.com/art/An-Amalgamation-of-Memories-646470833

These screenshots don't even BEGIN to cover all of my experiences within FeralHeart. As you can see, there's a whole lot of a good, and just the tiniest speck of bad. But this represents a lot of what FeralHeart has been in my almost three years here. Those screenshots with Shadedkit and Rio are absolutely ancient, though really it's only from 2014 to early 2015. I don't even really know when I actively roleplayed Sweetheart, must have been very early 2015. Everything else-- Mute, Twilightrose, Alcor/Khole, Fox, Mstari-- that's all from 2016. Alcor and Khole went from middle of 2015 to early 2016! No wonder that I remember that roleplay so fondly, as it lasted the longest, and I had so many memories with them.

Thank you, FeralHeart, for all the memories you have given me. And I look forward to many more to come!

ArcticGalaxy

Re: An Amalgamation of Memories
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 09:17:28 am »
Oh my god this is wonderful. Best way to put memories together right here. Seems like you had a lot of fun too. (Although...being stuck through that light post doesn't look too healthy. cx) -nuzzle-

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 04:13:33 pm »
Aww I love how you saved all these screenshots of the chat. That's probably something I wish I had done more in my first few years here. Love this<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 07:58:11 pm »
This is really sweet. I'm glad to see that you've collected your memories. I wish I had done this as I've been around for awhile. :3 Thanks for sharing
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline OutofBreath

• Yasamin
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • gone from feralheart but not from chickens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 06:12:28 am »
Aaa it's me
*Clucking noises*
profile picture by IsabellaGraceS

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 06:18:44 am »
Ahh this is heart warming <3 I've got so many memories on Feral Heart myself, it's nice seeing all the adventures you've had. Looking through your memories makes me nostalgic of my own <3 We are lucky to still have you in our community and I'm sure I speak for many when I say that we look forward to many more good times with you too :D Keep the memories alive and coming!