Author Topic: Aforjp's Screenshots - Set 1  (Read 136 times)

Offline Aforjp

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • Aforjp
    • View Profile
Aforjp's Screenshots - Set 1
« on: Today at 12:09:39 am »
Introduction

Greetings fellow Feralians! After deciding not to be lazy anymore (at least for now lol), and actually focus on working on this post, I present to you the first set of screenshots that I plan to share with you all! In each post I will be including around 10 screenshots for you to look at, as well as the time period in which they were taken, their location (map), and maybe personal comments in some cases.

Before we continue, I want to give a shoutout to both AeroHour and toonanimals317 for providing me with useful information and tutorials on how to include images in posts, as well as using BBCodes, colors and fonts!

Screenshots

Date taken: November 19th of 2023
Locations:Kibou Ridge and Seaside Grove

Kibou Ridge

Comments: In these screenshots I wanted to take advantage of Kibou Ridge's vastness by taking them in elevated terrain, allowing the ground and mountains to be featured. Sadly, these aren't really my favorite Kibou Ridge screenshots, but I promise that in the future I will show others that I believe do this gorgeous map the justice it deserves.

Seaside Grove

Comments: This time I found a peculiar log placed across this mini river which immediately caught my attention, not only because I really liked the reflections it gave, but also because it reminds me a bit of some of my first FHU screenshots I ever took. Also, thanks to these screenshots I began to realize that this map is anything but simple, and that it has a lot of potential for taking pictures. You will definitely be seeing more of this map in my future posts lol. Additionally, I was trying to create a pfp out of the last screenshot, though I wasn't able to. I might include it in my profile...once I decide to work on it lol.

Final thoughts

Well, that's it for now Feralians! I honestly am not a big fan of this first set, mainly because all images from each map group look extremely similar to one another, reducing the feeling of variety. Nonetheless, perhaps this is due to the fact that these are my oldest (non corrupted :'() FH screenshots, and I'm confident that most of the upcoming ones are (and will be) better! Plus, I still think this post will be very useful for me, as I would love to hear any sort of feedback and or recommendations that you would like to share with me,whether it is regarding format, colors, numbers of screenshots, etc., so I can improve the quality of the next screenshot posts I make.

With all that said, thank you for taking your time to go through this post, and see you around!

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
Re: Aforjp's Screenshots - Set 1
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:27:31 am »
The thread came out great! Glad I could help you out!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!