Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1075 times)

SilverHart

Hello!
« on: February 18, 2011, 08:41:40 pm »
'Hello', isn't that original?  ::)

Well, hello! My name is SilverHart, and I just joined. I'm honestly not sure what I'm supposed to be doing in this game, I just heard about it and decided to check it out.

About me? Well, I'm a person. I love nature, and the outdoors. I love reading, writing and doodling. I love movies, especially animation. I love history, and mythology, especially Celtic and Norse mythology. I read it all the time. As for other books, I mostly read fantasy, historical fiction, and children's books. (Has anyone read the 'Avalon:Web of Magic' books?) I like music, any kind will do. I love chocolate, to the point that I'm a chocoholic and proud of it! I watch movies, and Tv channels such as Discovery, and History. My favorite shows are 'Mythbusters' and that new show on Science, 'An Idiot Abroad'. I horseback ride every week. I can't think of anything else important to say, so 'Hello!' again...

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 09:08:33 pm »
Hiii Silverhart! Welcome to FH! Aw, that's so cool. Mythology is awesome. : D I lurve it. Hope you like it here!