Author Topic: Hello All!  (Read 1083 times)

Swiftstar

Hello All!
« on: February 21, 2011, 07:59:40 pm »
I'm just now getting on Feral Haert, and look through the forums. I'm kind of new to Feral Heart. Everyone seems really nice and friendly here! So, I will try to get on, but I have a lot of homework to do as well.....

About Me:
I'm 12 years old, but I'm turning 13 this year! I'm in 6th grade.  :D
I have 4 brothers and no sisters (:(), but one of them live in Texas... Which is my half-brother. My other two are step-brothers.
I have a cat named Bella, but she acts like she is a dog. Such as, she LOVES to lick people, and chase her tail in her chair.
I live with my mom and her boyfriend [I don't like her boyfriend...]. With my mom's cat, Lilly and my moms boyfriend's dog, Max.
I like wolfies, and frogies, and...and birdies,....and...and........WOLFIES!  ;D
My faorite music is pop, metal, rock, a little conutry, and tecno. My favorite song is Katy Perry - Fireworks.

About My Wolf:
My wolf is named Swiftstar, but you may call her Swift. She is 2 Summers, but she is turning 3 this year.
She is a very unquie wolf. As of her reaction at midnight on a full moon. Her main fur color is white, but her detail colors are light grey, and dark grey. Her eyes are pale blue. I don't have reference for her yet.
She loves running and enjoying the fresh air, but she is strong..... So, watch out!

That is all. Thanks, for reading!

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 08:20:08 pm »
Welcome to FH, Swiftstar! :3 Hope that you enjoy it here. <3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?