Poll

why the login page keep reloading?

a good answer
0 (0%)
or a solution
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: problems with the game  (Read 678 times)

Offline kawaiiokami

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
problems with the game
« on: December 06, 2015, 07:00:57 pm »
I have no problem logging in, but after 60 seconds into the game the page reloads and the game disconnects no matter what I do. This has been happening for a couple of days now and it would be nice if someone could help me out. :'(
Btw I am using Firefox.

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Re: problems with the game
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 07:07:00 pm »
Do you have the play game tab opened? If not you will need to click the play game at the top under the right log in section, log in from there, and keep that tab open the whole time you play.

signature by g0thic_vibes1

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 07:10:11 pm »
It might be your connection. You should read this thread just in case:
a quick understanding of the new login

Ok so lets assume your logged in. The page itself reloads every 50 seconds I didn't test with other browsers but I know on Firefox even if the tab is in the background and minimized it will always reload assuming your internet connection is maintained if your internet connection is poor you may want to install some sort of "tab reloading" addon these allow you to specify how often the page is reloaded and then the addon will continuously reload the page(a time of 25 seconds is wise if 50 is causing you trouble as then you have 2 chances to reload the page every minute). Essentially if the page isn't reloaded at least once every 60 seconds you will be logged out. The other possible problem is that what ever browser you choose to use is trying to be "to smart" some may ignore the reload request if the tab is not currently in view. If that's the case try another browser.

Offline kawaiiokami

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 07:22:02 pm »
Ok thanks. I'll try to figure something out.