Author Topic: Feralheart Music Discussion  (Read 5399 times)

Offline Nutmeg

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Feralheart Music Discussion
« on: August 31, 2011, 11:50:10 am »
 What's your favorite song in feralheart and why? Mine is so plains2.  8) I think it is extremely beautiful song. Would if be strange to say I love the ending? I don't know, so...
Oh I want to say that only put the music on my mp3 player to listen to. I don't know my way around copyright laws much. Though I do know not to steal or claim as own even if I change it around, I forget if putting a copy of copyrighted music on a music player is legal) I really love the music in feralheart. I may not play that much but I must of played it long enough for when I put the mp3 music files on my music player, the music brought thoughts of feralheart. :) I have a quick and kind of unimportant question about a certain song in feralheart, but I kind of wanted to chat about the music, too. :)
My really unimportant queston: :) My music player will show artist name as title sometimes even if the music file I put on it has a second set title so unless I rename the artist who wrote the music, my mp3 player will show that name, not the title, and that's what happened to some of the feralheart files when I put them on my music player. I noticed that the song files: title and caves1 didn't show up as what they were but instead showed up as the name of their artist. Some of the music was from other artists. I didn't really care, though, so while I listened to plains1 I thought how wonderful it would be to play that on a piano. As I began to practice, I suddenly realized that if I was to be able to learn this perfectly, I would be asked by my fans (mom and dad) what the name of this beautiful song is, and I would calmly answer PLAINS1. :) I know that I would sound really strange to people who haven't heard it from feralheart. Well, looking at my mp3 player, I see that plains1 sounds quite different than most fh songs. Plains2, plains3, and caves2 all have similar sounds so I believe that plains1 is from something else like title and caves1. I don't think plains2, plains3, and caves2 are from anything else so instead are more feralheart original, if this is not true, please tell me so if I was to learn those on piano as well, I could say a more fitting name to a beautiful song.
Plains1 showed up on my mp3 player as plains1, but I don't think it is originaly from feralheart because it showed up with something that the origninal songs didn't show up with. The feralheart original songs all had "unknown" set as both their artist and album name. Plains one showed up with what looks like a artist name of Romantic and Adventure. Well, yes I very much agree to that. :) I do think plains1 sounds very adventurous and romantic, but none of the other songs showed up with a artist name except title and caves1. I think there really is another name to this song and I kind of want to know it. If you know more information, yeah, tell me. :)  I am still looking, searching google with searches like Romantic and Adventure, but that just gets results of other songs that are supposed to sound romantic and adventurous. I don't think the name of that song is actually Romantic and Adventure, but I'm still looking around. Yeah, that's my question. So now let's like chat, what's your favorite feralheart song? If you know the artist of those feralheart songs tell them that I am a big fan. :-* *listens to music* :) :) :)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:27:02 pm by Connie »

Offline VivaBean

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~un mundo de amor~
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Music Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 03:36:48 am »
I sometimes get to a point where I have to turn the volume off because my head just starts to hurt.
But...I do like ficho tunnel's music somewhat. I dunno, sometimes I feel that it's just really repetitious.
~Intoxicated eyes, no longer live that life.
You should have learned by now, I'll burn this whole world down.
I need some peace of mind, no fear of what's behind. 
You think you've won this fight, you've only lost your mind.~

Offline kittypup6

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • as dark as my dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 05:06:01 am »
ok...

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 05:13:20 am »
Plains 3 is from something else, I've heard an identical song in a Japanese Restaurant, so I'm pretty sure NONE of the FH music was made for FH, so I have a tough time supporting it.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 02:43:53 am »
I'm rather certain the tunes were not made for FH either sameth, unless I'm completely wrong, I'd say they were used because they're free for use and suits with FH.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 02:48:05 am »
I'm rather certain the tunes were not made for FH either sameth, unless I'm completely wrong, I'd say they were used because they're free for use and suits with FH.

That is probably the case but, hey, whatever works right!

I do have to say the music is pretty though, I wish there were more different songs.

Offline cat40127

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 03:02:49 pm »
I don't have a favorite but I know that Fichotunnel1 sounds like it's saying follow the river doesn't it?

Offline Shadowcloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 10:40:52 pm »
I love the Ficho Caverns and Ficho Tunnel the best.

excuse me while i cry over people that don't exist
haven't been on here in over two years
oops