Author Topic: Game keeps Crashing..  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Thestoneofdoom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Game keeps Crashing..
« on: September 04, 2011, 08:23:59 pm »
I think its due to the amount of people in the servers, but to be on the safe side...

Whenever I log in, and go to a character, it doesn't matter what map im in, custom or default...It crashes on me every ten minutes or less! Recently, its been crashing every 80 seconds or so...Soo...I'm just frustrated.

Any help, suggestions, advice, complaints?

-Angel-

Re: Game keeps Crashing..
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 11:31:10 pm »
well, it could be that you havent downloaded the latest patch. or because of the heavy graphics, maybe its that. Have you exported any maps recently?

Desu

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 03:18:43 am »
Restarting your computer usually is an easy fix.
My game crashes every once in a while when it feels like it, though I honestly haven't the slightest idea why.
Is your internet connection signal up? Though, I'm not completely sure if that would have much to do with it.

If worse comes to worse, I recommend uninstalling and re-installing FH. o3o

Best of luck~

Offline Thestoneofdoom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 12:44:40 am »
Thought instead of remaking, I'd bump and update my issue.

I have uninstalled completely, reinstalled...Restarted multiple times. But feralheart decides to crash at least ten times per 30 minutes.

No warning messages...it just goes unresponsive. :[ Kinda sucks...But oh well..

Any clues?

SimbaOppa

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 08:12:49 pm »
I have the same problem as well, except only on my mom's horrible laptop.  Fine on my own computer, which I only have access to on weekends.
I believe the problem is that the graphics are too much for some computers, so Windows crashes it to save memory.  Try updating your graphic card driver and getting on again.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 08:18:34 pm by Alex »