Author Topic: Isn't it annoying when...  (Read 7437 times)

Offline Atharis

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Isn't it annoying when...
« on: November 19, 2011, 03:14:32 pm »
Im not sure if there is a topic like this so sorry if there is.

I just thought it would be fun if we wold talk about what weird or annoying things players sometimes do to you. Ill start:
I was just standing on the cliff in Cape with my pack and then the leader just happened to start a talk about how we were the 'kings' of Cape and then two lions who happened to sit nearby said that they were the king and then things got a bit confusing. Anyhow, I didn't know what was going on so I just sat there and watched and before I knew it the pack was split up and only me, the leader, and some other wolves were left because the rest disconnected and two or three people left the pack. I was so confused that I disconnected and later quit the pack too.

Now that ive shared my annoying moment, whats yours?

Offline Shadowcloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't it annoying when...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 10:46:53 pm »
My most annoying momment was when I was just sitting with some friends and some random people came up and started dancing in front of us and asking us if we wanted to have "Fun"

excuse me while i cry over people that don't exist
haven't been on here in over two years
oops

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 10:56:19 pm »
I hate it when people join your roleplay you advertised that has a map...and can't download maps O_o

GamerGirl

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 01:28:36 am »
I hate it when you start a group and no one joins... (Lol I know, its my own personal problem for being impatient XD)

I also hate it when you ask for a LITERATE roleplay sample and people don't know how to spell or use grammar at all (The exception is people who don't know English that well, I understand that and let those people slide)

Silverwing600

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 04:08:06 am »
I hate it when people have mindless fights over public dens (especially in the watermill map on FH+)

shadowwolf123

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 01:58:33 am »
I was sitting around on cape with some friends and this random person runs up and starts yelling at me  for no reason. I said " what are you talking about?" And they continued how i had "attacked them" yesterday and then they said " oh nevermind your not the right person." I just sat there staring at my computer with my mouth open for twenty minutes.

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 03:47:23 pm »
I just find it annoying that all of the RPs I have joined in the past never seem to develop, and even after that I never see any of the other members again.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 12:23:59 am »
I find it annoying when users repost 20+ threads about the same issue in the help section :D!
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 03:10:01 am »
I find it annoying when users repost 20+ threads about the same issue in the help section :D!

Or when they are FINALLY resolved ANOTHER person posts on the thread asking for help with the same issue, ignoring the solution.

GamerGirl

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 12:26:49 pm »
Lol Red XD I think I would be pretty annoyed if I were in your position, too!